Author Topic: Lab 7734  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Bashmoney100

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Rotting Walker
  • Respect: 15
  • Current Map: Lab 7734
    • AnOutcastCalledBash
    • BashTheOutcast
    • BashTheOutcast's Twitch Channel
    • BashTheOutcast' Twitter Feed
    • BashTheOutcast's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • CoD: WaW: BashWaW

Lab 7734

« on: November 05, 2017, 08:46:46 pm »

Needs T4M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
After surviving/escaping New York our four characters now find themselves in strange Laboratory, where the start of curing the world of the zombie apocalypse begins.

MEGA
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Media Fire

Google Drive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay

Features
You must have an account to view the spoiler contents. Please log in or create an account.

Credits
Public Assets/s
You must have an account to view the spoiler contents. Please log in or create an account.

The Crew

If I missed anyone, please dm me or comment it below

Known Bugs
One barrier had a zombie that will spawn and stay confused.
Dogs will spawn in an area not unlocked yet.
The zombie counter will mess up around round 16 (because of dogs spawning with zombies)
When Takeo/Sarah if you buy the MK14 you will get an error.

PSA From BashTheOutcast

First of all, I am so happy to be finally finishing/moving on from this map. I have been messing around with this map for almost two years, from building it and tearing apart multiple times to releasing an open beta last year (which I hate), making this map have made me and better modder despite the stress it caused. Now that it complete I can move on to other projects. However, I will be doing a mega update for the map that includes: Updated Weapons List, Character/Zombie Models, A easter egg for the map and Most (if not all) bugs fixed. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped/ believed in me and the project and hope you enjoy. Also please credit me as BashTheOutcast and not Bashmoney100 if making a video.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:30:41 am by Bashmoney100 »
Are you eating tho?

Offline killingerk

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 6
    • killingerk
    • killingerk
    • killingerk's Twitch Channel
    • killingerk' Twitter Feed
    • killingerk's Xfire Profile
    • killingerk's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
    • killingerk
  • CoD: WaW: killingerk

Re: Lab 7734

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 11:27:43 pm »
i make a video on the map  sometime today I'm a look for my bloody knife in the map ;D <3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:35:49 pm by killingerk »
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .

Offline 12spiderweb

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 8
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 03:33:12 pm »
Do gotta say, I was very impressed of this map. Its not everyday there is a custom map with custom quotes (we all gotta have a break from the OH RAH quote, do we?) I enjoyed the difficulty and the choice of weaponry, nice details such as when your teleporting back from pap you get your own little pod lol. I'm glad that a whole Easter egg is being added, its probably one of the final things which will greatly improve this map. Only complaint I would have to give out is that some parts of the map look a little bland, such as the buyable ending area is just a big room with smaller rooms inside and the area when you go up the stairs seems too big and there is nothing to fill it up with. Rest of the rooms like the underground area with pap and outside are well done to say the least. Overall, everything else in the map makes up for it just being on how unique it is, I had tons of fun playing this and hoping to play a lot more when more is added :)

Offline Bashmoney100

• Rotting Walker
    • AnOutcastCalledBash
    • BashTheOutcast
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 03:41:21 pm »
I appreciate the feedback and yeah I can see how boring some of the areas are. I'll probably add more detail if I'm not lazy, as for the stairs I made it big because last time it was too tight plus it easier to get over zombies when you get trapped in the stairs. Again thanks for the feedback and I'll take this into consideration as I'm working on the extra content and stuff.

Offline PerryMaster115

• Legless Crawler
  • Respect: 4
  • Pull the trigger and turn the world to dust!
    • perrymartin935@gmail.com's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • CoD: WaW: PerryM99

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:06:21 am »
If I had a Point (or a Jolt, maybe) for every time someone put the Panzer Soldat in a custom map, especially when they spawn long before the player is able to fight them, I'd have enough for one of MidgetBlaster's buyable endings. Would it at least be possible to stop the Panzers spawning until after the power is on? The map area is narrow as it is, and its hard to fight a PZ with wall weapons and no Jug.
"Short, Controlled Bursts. Unless someone's trying to eat you. Then hold that trigger 'till it goes click!"

Offline Bashmoney100

• Rotting Walker
    • AnOutcastCalledBash
    • BashTheOutcast
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 11:42:05 am »
I understand that panzers, when you're basically defenseless, are bad but that's part of the challenge. Believe it or not but I had the panzers spawn at round five than seven, it was only when my friend and I played it that he said that round five was overkill (which it is). Also if you get the right weapons panzers become just footnote anyways.

Offline Bashmoney100

• Rotting Walker
    • AnOutcastCalledBash
    • BashTheOutcast
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 03:30:00 am »

Offline optic_deity

• Legless Crawler
  • Respect: 0
    • collin.coulter.33
    • optic_deity
    • View Profile
  • CoD: WaW: Optic_Crypt

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 07:08:27 am »
It was a great map, but needed something like Double Tap 2.0, Stopping Power, or something else to boost weapon damage besides Pack-a-Punch.

Offline Bashmoney100

• Rotting Walker
    • AnOutcastCalledBash
    • BashTheOutcast
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 03:12:33 pm »
In the update, I'm replacing double tap 1.0 with 2.0 so that shouldn't be a problem