Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Current Maps: HellBound (Re) and Lab 7734 (Re)
Signature

Needs T4M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
After surviving/escaping New York our four characters now find themselves in strange Laboratory, where the start of curing the world of the zombie apocalypse begins.

MEGA

Media Fire

Google Drive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay

Features
Spoiler: click to open...
Boss Zombie (Panzer Soldat)
Custom Weapons (BO1 - Ghosts)
Zombie Counter
Black Ops 1 Perks
Black Ops 1 Hud
Custom Audio (Characters, Announcer and etc)
Black Ops 3 Leveling System
FOV Silder
Buyable Ending
And much more ...

Credits
Public Assets/Tutorials
OdoHd
RDV
ZK
Alaurenc9
BluntStuffy
Mrpeanut188
Bamskater
Scobalula
Ricko0z
KDXDARK
SpyroScope
Smasher248
Jerri13
Redspace200
Shippuden
c.h.n
CFG Factory
Treyarch
Activision
Sledgehammer Games
Infinity Ward

The Crew
BashTheOutcast & IamTIMMEHHH (Mappers)
Voice Actors
GeekeTV (Computer Announcer)
Michael Warke (Dr. Dravis)
DSKristoff (Extra)
Icysnowseal (Isabella)
BashTheOutcast (Marcus Smith)
Ariachiba (Rosemary Parker)
Cassandra Bradford (Sarah Jay)
Nathan J Banks (Sebastian Denis)

If I missed anyone, please dm me or comment it below

Known Bugs
One barrier had a zombie that will spawn and stay confused.
Dogs will spawn in an area not unlocked yet.
The zombie counter will mess up around round 16 (because of dogs spawning with )
When Takeo/Sarah if you buy the MK14 you will get an error.

PSA From BashTheOutcast

First of all, I am so happy to be finally finishing/moving on from this map. I have been messing around with this map for almost two years, from building it and tearing apart multiple times to releasing an open beta last year (which I hate), making this map have made me and better modder despite the stress it caused. Now that it complete I can move on to other projects. However, I will be doing a mega update for the map that includes: Updated Weapons List, Character/Zombie Models, A easter egg for the map and Most (if not all) bugs fixed. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped/ believed in me and the project and hope you enjoy. Also please credit me as BashTheOutcast and not Bashmoney100 if making a video.

Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:42:42 am by Bashmoney100
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
i make a video on the map  sometime today I'm a look for my bloody knife in the map ;D <3 <3 <3
Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:35:49 am by killingerk
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
Do gotta say, I was very impressed of this map. Its not everyday there is a custom map with custom quotes (we all gotta have a break from the OH RAH quote, do we?) I enjoyed the difficulty and the choice of weaponry, nice details such as when your teleporting back from pap you get your own little pod lol. I'm glad that a whole Easter egg is being added, its probably one of the final things which will greatly improve this map. Only complaint I would have to give out is that some parts of the map look a little bland, such as the buyable ending area is just a big room with smaller rooms inside and the area when you go up the stairs seems too big and there is nothing to fill it up with. Rest of the rooms like the underground area with pap and outside are well done to say the least. Overall, everything else in the map makes up for it just being on how unique it is, I had tons of fun playing this and hoping to play a lot more when more is added :)
Date Registered: 28 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I appreciate the feedback and yeah I can see how boring some of the areas are. I'll probably add more detail if I'm not lazy, as for the stairs I made it big because last time it was too tight plus it easier to get over zombies when you get trapped in the stairs. Again thanks for the feedback and I'll take this into consideration as I'm working on the extra content and stuff.
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pull the trigger and turn the world to dust!
Signature
"Short, Controlled Bursts. Unless someone's trying to eat you. Then hold that trigger 'till it goes click!"
If I had a Point (or a Jolt, maybe) for every time someone put the Panzer Soldat in a custom map, especially when they spawn long before the player is able to fight them, I'd have enough for one of MidgetBlaster's buyable endings. Would it at least be possible to stop the Panzers spawning until after the power is on? The map area is narrow as it is, and its hard to fight a PZ with wall weapons and no Jug.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I understand that panzers, when you're basically defenseless, are bad but that's part of the challenge. Believe it or not but I had the panzers spawn at round five than seven, it was only when my friend and I played it that he said that round five was overkill (which it is). Also if you get the right weapons panzers become just footnote anyways.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Date Registered: 22 April 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
optic_deity's Groups
It was a great map, but needed something like Double Tap 2.0, Stopping Power, or something else to boost weapon damage besides Pack-a-Punch.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
In the update, I'm replacing double tap 1.0 with 2.0 so that shouldn't be a problem
Date Registered: 30 June 2017
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
LoonyTicG's Groups
LoonyTicG's Contact & Social LinksLoonyTicGLunaticLoonyTicG
Forget my last post, this map has some problems.

The MAP is outstanding. It looks great and it feels great to move around in. I like how you combined bits of Five, Ascension and Moon but still made it feel new. The addition of the soul boxes is great, I so far found three of them but I'm guessing there is four and I can't wait to find out if I get rewarded for filling all of them up. The round change sound, which you took from moon, is amazing it fits the COD:Z Cold War Era tone of the map.

However, you have custom characters that still look like Ultimus (Tank, Takeo, Nikolai & Edward). Richtofen sounds like a woman for some reason. The starting room, while looking great, only has two windows which is a huge disadvantage if you play with more than two players, they get flooded too which makes the map feel very clunky at times. I do like how you spawn in these cute little baby teleporters though that's pretty neat. The door prices need to be slashed a bit though or get rid of some them because it just makes the game progress slower when you finally get to the ascension teleporter and have 500 points. The ramp that goes down to the power area has a few chunks in it that get in my way and prevent me from moving forward which can spoil an entire run. The soul box in the power room needs to be moved for sure. Me and my friend found it and were confused as to why it costed 500. Why not just get rid of the door? I already paid for the power room and you're making pay again for a small chunk of it that feels awkward and is a death wish to camp in so you can get your souls because the only reason we survived an entire round 9 worth of zombies and a OP panzer is because I had Mustang & Sally with PHD (thank you for PHD by the way I can't live without it). That's also where I wasted my Mustang & Sally ammo because my counter was stuck on my PPSH.

The ammo counter bugs out so that if I have a M1911 and a Galil, when I switch to my Galil, it still shows me my M1911 counter which is not good because I can't keep track of how many mags I should save for the Panzer which leads me to the next point which is, the Panzer.

I appreciate the fact that you added the Panszer into this map and it should be kept in but something is wrong with it, it's too unfair. You have to realize that WaW is a bit restricted compatred to BO2 and BO3. The health is too high or you shouldn't more than one or you need to make a bigger spawn gap because I had a panzer round three times in a row.

This map is an 8.5/10
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
any new update come out :o
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
It a pretty big update so calm down. I probably won't have it until the next map or next summer. Mostly cause It part of a bigger thing.
Date Registered: 3 July 2016
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zohmas224's Groups
Zohmas224's Contact & Social Links
I must say that I do love this map. Besides looking a little bland, its a very well put together map. love how you use parts from other maps. Only thing I have encountered is in round 16 I teleported to pap and upon return found myself invisible. the only thing I could take damage from was fall damage and the fire from the boss. also, I noticed that the dogs stopped tracking me and just ended up running to the start room where I had to run and kill them every time. Other than that Very nice map with a bit of difficulty, Love it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Forget my last post, this map has some problems.

The MAP is outstanding. It looks great and it feels great to move around in. I like how you combined bits of Five, Ascension and Moon but still made it feel new. The addition of the soul boxes is great, I so far found three of them but I'm guessing there is four and I can't wait to find out if I get rewarded for filling all of them up. The round change sound, which you took from moon, is amazing it fits the COD:Z Cold War Era tone of the map.

However, you have  characters that still look like Ultimus (Tank, Takeo, Nikolai & Edward). Richtofen sounds like a woman for some reason. The starting room, while looking great, only has two windows which is a huge disadvantage if you play with more than two players, they get flooded too which makes the map feel very clunky at times. I do like how you spawn in these cute little baby teleporters though that's pretty neat. The door prices need to be slashed a bit though or get rid of some them because it just makes the game progress slower when you finally get to the ascension teleporter and have 500 points. The ramp that goes down to the power area has a few chunks in it that get in my way and prevent me from moving forward which can spoil an entire run. The soul box in the power room needs to be moved for sure. Me and my friend found it and were confused as to why it costed 500. Why not just get rid of the door? I already paid for the power room and you're making pay again for a small chunk of it that feels awkward and is a death wish to camp in so you can get your souls because the only reason we survived an entire round 9 worth of  and a OP panzer is because I had Mustang & Sally with PHD (thank you for PHD by the way I can't live without it). That's also where I wasted my Mustang & Sally ammo because my counter was stuck on my PPSH.

The ammo counter bugs out so that if I have a M1911 and a Galil, when I switch to my Galil, it still shows me my M1911 counter which is not good because I can't keep track of how many mags I should save for the Panzer which leads me to the next point which is, the Panzer.

I appreciate the fact that you added the Panszer into this map and it should be kept in but something is wrong with it, it's too unfair. You have to realize that WaW is a bit restricted compatred to BO2 and BO3. The health is too high or you shouldn't more than one or you need to make a bigger spawn gap because I had a panzer round three times in a row.

This map is an 8.5/10

Thanks for the review, I know that giving panzer 50,000 health on co-op is too much and I didn't mean to give it that much health. I'll take everything you and everyone else said to improve the map and fixing problems.

Double Post Merge: December 27, 2017, 04:25:22 pm
I must say that I do love this map. Besides looking a little bland, its a very well put together map. love how you use parts from other maps. Only thing I have encountered is in round 16 I teleported to pap and upon return found myself invisible. the only thing I could take damage from was fall damage and the fire from the boss. also, I noticed that the dogs stopped tracking me and just ended up running to the start room where I had to run and kill them every time. Other than that Very nice map with a bit of difficulty, Love it.

Glad you liked the map and thanks for telling me a bug.
Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:25:22 pm by Bashmoney100

Loading ...