UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

AI Playground ( BETA BUILD and Update in the works! )

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This is a prototype MW3 Survival like map ive been workin on for a few months now....theres not much but im always adding new things and im currently workin on getting vehicles to fully work....

Announcement: Figured out how to get working MG turrets! I have yet to figure out how to get AI to USE the turrets.

Some Early Images of the map in Radiant and in game!

UPDATE: A sneak peak of a new area im workin on so far! ( it is an outside of the map angle )

Details about the map!

1: it contains 1 Trigger to spawn an AI bodyguard that will help you and follow you around! he also has Invincibility aka God mode

2: Contains at least 5 or 6 ( can't remember ) drive able vehicles ( there turrets and explosives how ever do not work YET but you can run people over )

3: Has some Unfinished SP weapons like the moisin scoped and the DP28 ( the DP28 and few other unfinished weapons don't have sounds rip )

4: W.I.P Trigger that plays music from Waw's soundtrack ( Located out of the map but does not work yet )
and much more!

5: Has a Few Usable Turrets for AI and Players

BUGS:

1: the power switch is missing ( FIXED )

2: The AI bodyguard does not follow you to certain locatations ( this is a problem with certain Path nodes for AI which i can fix )

3: THE VEHICLES DONT WORK AAAAAAAHHHHH THEY DONT SHOOT!!! ( because they are not done )

4: Spawning more than 1 Bodyguard glitches them out and makes them not follow the player constantly ( this is a bug i cannot fix sorry..its just how the script was made )

5: The teleporter is kinda broken ( i will delete them all together in a Update )

6: some Textures ( water ) are stretched out and are buggy... ( will be fixed )

7: 1 out of the map exploit ( Patched )

Planned Features!:

1: a trigger to spawn 4 Marines with bazookas on the roof tops to assist you in combat ( will have a cool down tho to not spam )

2: getting the Tanks to actually do other stuff like shooting instead of just driving around running things over ( W.I.P )

3: adding more AI types to spawn and follow the player ( W.I.P )

4: Add Multiplayer weapon Variants ( W.I.P )

5: Possibly add German shepards ( Currently Being Experimented With )

6: Add Battle Chatter for the AI to talk aka Have Dialog ( W.I.P )

7: Add the Volkssturm Soldiers Back in! ( Maybe )

8: Allow Japanese Soldiers to Banzai Charge ( Possibly )

9: make the map look less "plain". basically add more detail!

10: Expand the map! ( the map will be expanding every now and then and will get more areas and stuff )

11: Add AI Path Nodes Near the Vehicles ( keep in mind btw that 2 of the vehicles are unfinished and are pretty much broken " blame Treyarch for not finishing them" )

12: Add Zombies!!!

P.S. Please report Bugs in the comments below!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

RELEASED MAP VERSIONS:

BETA RELEASE: ( COMING SOON )

V1.1: ( W.I.P )
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Side Notes: Anyways this is my first released ( PLANNED TO BE RELEASED ) map and took a long time to work on! this map will receive many updates and different versions! so keep an eye out for updates  ;)

Also to load the map, make sure you have the Developer console enabled and type " Devmap nazi_zombie_aibeta" to start the map in its beta form.

NOTE: I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS IN CO-OP, TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! ( please report the results thank you! )

RECOMMENDED TO USE CHEATS!!!

Credits:

Whippytrout ( for helping me with basically teaching me scripting and pretty much giving me scripts to use )

Me ( everything else )
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
I know it's about the features and all, which look awesome btw. Wouldn't you spend some more time on the map itself? Bcuz now it doesn't look that great, and I think you can manage to make it look good if you just spend some time in it. Might sound mean but it's really just to help.
Date Registered: 20 December 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Payback
Signature
Tears Of The Fallen | Join the project https://discord.gg/8gDNQRj
fanmagic's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
fanmagic's Contact & Social LinksTears Of The Fallen
This looks pretty interesting. Will you also add the weaponterminals or something like this? ::)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I know it's about the features and all, which look awesome btw. Wouldn't you spend some more time on the map itself? Bcuz now it doesn't look that great, and I think you can manage to make it look good if you just spend some time in it. Might sound mean but it's really just to help.

Honestly....ive kinda wanted to work on the map but im not really experienced with mapping that much...just simple platforms and horrible looking buildings xD unless i find a good mapper to help me than that might not happen bro! sorry. Also ive stated what your asking in the " To Do List" "9: make the map look less "plain". basically add more detail!" And you gotta remember! The map is in BETA stages! things are still being worked on and changed also there is only one person working on the map and that is me! so tbh i got a lot on my hands atm. I appreciate the feedback tho and ill see if i can find someone willing to help me out!

Double Post Merge: November 04, 2017, 05:11:38 pm
This looks pretty interesting. Will you also add the weaponterminals or something like this? ::)

Lol i will not be adding anything from MW3 like there weapon terminals or anything like that...the map is designed like the survival mode in MW3 but its not an exact replica. You can still use the box tho
Date Registered: 3 November 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BK3108's Groups
BK3108's Contact & Social Links
This looks pretty good  ;) +1

Loading ...