My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hey everyone,

There is now a dedicated forum board for Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 modding! If you have any topic that we have missed and correlates to Black Ops 1 but is present in any other board, please get in touch with any Site Moderator by using the Report Post button present near the bottom of any post so they can move it correspondingly to the new Black Ops 1 board. Feel free to post your WIP's or Mods that are not already on UGX and require BO1 in there as well.

On behalf of UGX-Mods,

Lukkie1998
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
I hope we'll see some awesome BO1 mods / maps <3
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Mindshare where you at??
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
Are people even going to bother with bo1 given that bo3 mod tools are out? :poker:
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Quote from: josh1600 link= date=1504700153
Are people even going to bother with bo1 given that bo3 mod tools are out? :poker:
Sure thing! It's modding and look there is plenty of activity there :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

The engine version used for BO1 (IW Engine 3.0) Was easily one of the smoothest used for zombies to date. Many would argue it was the best balanced when it came to difficulty and general play so it would almost definitely be the number one chose for modders. BO3 if far too easy for anyone who is half decent at the game-mode.

That being said, this BO1 modding project is unofficial and has been ongoing for about 3 or 4 years so I really don't expect it to take off much and despite the solid work getting put into it I fear it will be chalked down to a successful but unpopular accomplishment overall. The people who're making it happen will most likely see any public released shut down by Activision over time and even if they don't, there is not much hope of the scene giving it the platform it deserves.

Major props to all involved though as it was not an easy task but I genuinely feel it's pointless at this stage.

Loading ...