Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wow, it looks amazing. A very interesting project!
  ;D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 November 2015
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
My handsome face
therocksays02's Groups
therocksays02's Contact & Social Links
  ;D
I heard Huruman is a really good mapper, so i think he's qualified enough to interest in the other projects ( instead of hype or exciting)   :D
Date Registered: 3 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
Huruman's Groups
Huruman's Contact & Social Links
  ;D

:D

attractive, appealing, stimulating  ;)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Greenhouse map update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XMnXY8-xs
0:00 - 9:13 is just me talking about the map and giving an update. From 9:13 through the end of the video is actual ingame footage.
Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:51:01 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
You can support my work here:
https://www.paypal.me/jvrijdags
JV's Groups
JV's Contact & Social Links_jv_100
One of the best WaW modifications I have seen I must say.
I like it that you include the necessary details in your scripts BluntStuffy. For example the viewhand animations while planting a C4 charge, some detailed destructibles after blowing up a wall.. That really does the trick sometimes.

As for mapping you guys must have involve a year or more in the making of this map?
It's not only detailed but large in scale as well. And for 1-2 persons to do that, it would take loads of time.
A little suggestion; some more ambient FX would be cool?
You can give a really chill feel on your map by adding some smoke coming from rubble, dirt falling of destroyed ceilings, some more light FX on lanterns or a fire in a corner.  :)

Tomikaze if I understand you well, you find gameplay very important. I think that is also very important.
As long as you believe in your project, and if you keep testing and tweaking, you will succeed.  ;)

A recommended mod/map for WaW-players to check out and enjoy I must say!  :D
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Thanks JV!

Yes, still working on this. Some recent pics from the map:

Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
This map looks absolutely stunning. Very impressed with the detailing. Only the second time I've been impressed with a map recently, with Stevie's (StevieWonder87) map making me feel like I need to get into the custom scene one again. Just finding it hard to find the time to warrant upgrading my rig to be able to fully accommodate BO3 at it's highest settings. I will get there... eventually.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
One of the best WaW modifications I have seen I must say.
Thanks JV! It's been a total rollercoaster ride and talking so much with Blunt about this has been some of the most fun I've ever had.

Tomikaze if I understand you well, you find gameplay very important. I think that is also very important.
As long as you believe in your project, and if you keep testing and tweaking, you will succeed.  ;)
Yea, gameplay has to be king in my book. Some maps look good and you only play them once and some maps don't look great but you find yourself coming back to them again and again. Sometimes people hit what maps zombies fun perfectly and that is what we're trying to do with this mod and the map, the visuals and the objectives.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
This map looks absolutely stunning. Very impressed with the detailing. Only the second time I've been impressed with a map recently, with Stevie's (StevieWonder87) map making me feel like I need to get into the custom scene one again. Just finding it hard to find the time to warrant upgrading my rig to be able to fully accommodate BO3 at it's highest settings. I will get there... eventually.

Thanks man, i know it takes forever but i just want to feel 100% satisfied with the mapping before i release this one!
I recently upgraded my rig to better suit bo3 modding, so at least i'm ready for that ( well my hardware is ) whenever the time comes.
Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:21:18 pm by BluntStuffy
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
As of today i have officially 100% completed the radiant/mapping part of this project! To celebrate, for the people that enjoy those, a few radiant screenshots  :D

I got a decent list left of things to look into/fix/adjust, but it's starting to get really close to finally being completed!

Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
As of today i have officially 100% completed the radiant/mapping part of this project!

I don't know the first thing about Radiant, but congratulations!
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I don't know the first thing about Radiant, but congratulations!

Thanks man!

After the rather boring update from yesterday, a little more exciting today.. Available by completing one of the side-quests:

M.2187 with incendiary rounds
Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 10:53:10 pm by BluntStuffy
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Since the community is dead let me give the appropriate response! Holy fucking shit!!! I've never seen this in custom zombies and it looks amazing!!! I would totally sell my sister to sex traffickers to get this amazing gun!!!  10/10 - IGN!!!
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Since the community is dead let me give the appropriate response! Holy fucking shit!!!

Man, I commented on the video itself as soon as it came out, but still:

Loading ...