Author Topic: Alcatraz  (Read 135500 times)

Offline Loopy Drippy

• Fresh Corpse
  • Respect: 0
    • johnroot12 or Loopyy
    • Ez Arrow's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • CoD: WaW: loopydrippy

Re: Alcatraz

« Reply #315 on: August 03, 2018, 08:11:45 pm »
Hello! The map worked for my friend after what you told me could help and the two of us spent hours playing the map and completed the map!   :D
Screenshot I took of the win:

[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

If I were a map reviewer I would rate this map 10/10 for how much creativity was put into it, I can't imagine how much time was spent creating this map. It just has that nostalgic feel of mob of the dead but even more was built off of it. I think my favorite bosses were Brutus and The Dark Rider just because you actually have to take them on yourself and you never actually know if or when you will go down but you keep trying anyway. The Easter Eggs on this map are absolutely insane and are so cool when finally completed, well done on this map Whippy well done.

Offline akzuwaw

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2018, 11:52:05 pm »
Can anyone help me and my friend? We want to get back to the pack-a-punch place but we can only find 2 fuel canisters. Do you need 3 to get back and if you need where the god damnit is the 3rd fuel canister???? We have looked every square meter of the map and we haven't found it.

And if you only need 2 fuel canisters, do you need to pour them into the boat somehow? There is no option.

Thank you! :D

Offline GTerresterial3

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2018, 10:53:09 am »
I'm having a problem with the power. I get the wardens key, go down the stairs and flip the switch, and Jugg is telling me I need to turn the power on? WTF?

Offline whippytrout

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Zombie Enslaver
  • Respect: 363
    • WhippyTrout
    • WhippyTrout's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile

« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2018, 08:10:20 am »
Hello! The map worked for my friend after what you told me could help and the two of us spent hours playing the map and completed the map!   :D
Screenshot I took of the win:

[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

If I were a map reviewer I would rate this map 10/10 for how much creativity was put into it, I can't imagine how much time was spent creating this map. It just has that nostalgic feel of mob of the dead but even more was built off of it. I think my favorite bosses were Brutus and The Dark Rider just because you actually have to take them on yourself and you never actually know if or when you will go down but you keep trying anyway. The Easter Eggs on this map are absolutely insane and are so cool when finally completed, well done on this map Whippy well done.

Awesome! I'm so glad you got it working and beat it! I don't see a lot of people beating the map, great job. Yea it took a long time to make but was fun making and testing it. Did you happen to figure out the golden spork side easter egg? Or find the song for the map? Or find the funny jumpscares at the lighthouse?
If you like my work feel free to donate: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Check out my Alcatraz WIP: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7912.0.html
Jigsaw: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,13563.msg142016.html#msg142016
Christmas with the Joker: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1563.msg14836.html#msg14836
Wayne Manor: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9821.ms

Offline Loopy Drippy

• Fresh Corpse
    • johnroot12 or Loopyy
    • Ez Arrow's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • CoD: WaW: loopydrippy

« Reply #319 on: August 06, 2018, 02:03:07 pm »
Awesome! I'm so glad you got it working and beat it! I don't see a lot of people beating the map, great job. Yea it took a long time to make but was fun making and testing it. Did you happen to figure out the golden spork side easter egg? Or find the song for the map? Or find the funny jumpscares at the lighthouse?
I did find the Golden Sporj Easter egg, however we didn’t find the other 2. Perhaps I’ll have to go back and find them :P

Offline DeNtReX

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2018, 06:39:35 am »
I have a Problem, to star the Game! PLS Help :'(

Offline Tim Smith

• Zombie Colossus
  • Respect: 126
  • Embrace the Darkness
    • timsmith90
    • THEREALBaDBoY17's Uplay Profile
    • View Profile
    • My clan Website
  • CoD: WaW: TimSmith

« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2018, 07:27:04 am »
I did find the Golden Sporj Easter egg, however we didn’t find the other 2. Perhaps I’ll have to go back and find them :P

If you help me with the golden spork, I'll list what you need to do the get these other 2.

Offline ReaperClown

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2018, 03:04:24 pm »
Every time I try to launch the map my game crash, before even opening the mod menu. Is there any fix for this?

Offline whippytrout

• Zombie Enslaver
    • WhippyTrout
    • View Profile

« Reply #323 on: August 08, 2018, 06:58:13 am »
Every time I try to launch the map my game crash, before even opening the mod menu. Is there any fix for this?

Make sure you download T4M in the original post and put the .dll file into your games root folder. I explain it in the original post on how to find it the easy way. T4M allows the game to exceed it's limits so big maps like this will run.

Offline ReaperClown

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #324 on: August 08, 2018, 10:05:31 am »
Make sure you download T4M in the original post and put the .dll file into your games root folder. I explain it in the original post on how to find it the easy way. T4M allows the game to exceed it's limits so big maps like this will run.

I already downloaded it, but it does not matter whether I use it or not, it always crashes in the same place, and it is not only on this map, any map that uses the T4M crash in the opening of the mod or in loading.

Offline whippytrout

• Zombie Enslaver
    • WhippyTrout
    • View Profile

« Reply #325 on: August 08, 2018, 09:12:33 pm »

I already downloaded it, but it does not matter whether I use it or not, it always crashes in the same place, and it is not only on this map, any map that uses the T4M crash in the opening of the mod or in loading.

If it crashes on all maps that use T4M then Call of Duty World at War is not using the T4M .dll file. You might have it in the wrong folder or place. Double check and make sure it's in the correct folder. Here is where it goes, make sure your's is is this location (Note you Cod Waw might not be in Steam if you don't own the Steam version):

Offline ReaperClown

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #326 on: August 09, 2018, 11:01:04 am »
If it crashes on all maps that use T4M then Call of Duty World at War is not using the T4M .dll file. You might have it in the wrong folder or place. Double check and make sure it's in the correct folder. Here is where it goes, make sure your's is is this location (Note you Cod Waw might not be in Steam if you don't own the Steam version):

Thanks, I found out what it was, I had forgotten the LAN Fix, thanks for helping, great map by the way, good job!

Offline whippytrout

• Zombie Enslaver
    • WhippyTrout
    • View Profile

« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2018, 05:46:21 pm »

Thanks, I found out what it was, I had forgotten the LAN Fix, thanks for helping, great map by the way, good job!

Awesome! Glad you got it working. Thanks!  :)

Offline Kev21

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2018, 09:19:55 am »
Hey man, this map looks really cool and I want to play it, but every time I try to launch the game it says "unhandled exception caught". I have the steam version of the game and I put the dll file into my game directory. What gives?

Offline whippytrout

• Zombie Enslaver
    • WhippyTrout
    • View Profile

« Reply #329 on: Today at 07:12:44 pm »
Hey man, this map looks really cool and I want to play it, but every time I try to launch the game it says "unhandled exception caught". I have the steam version of the game and I put the dll file into my game directory. What gives?

It's gotta be something. Try changing your graphics settings to Manuel and then set everything to Medium. Then Apply it and restart the entire game. If that doesn't work then double check that you put the T4M .dll file in the right place. If that doesn't work download T4M again and put it in there again. If that don't work try Verifying your Steam Cache for Cod Waw. I believe you just right click Cod Waw in your Steam library and its in the properties or settings somewhere. If that doesn't work then you can reinstall Alcatraz, maybe it didn't install correctly.

I think one of those should fix it.