Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
i just downloaded this map today but i noticed there is no game sound

Lol make sure in your sound settings that your sounds are turned up. I dont think there's a way I could mess up the games sound. I hope you get it working and enjoy my map.  :nyan:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 August 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bananna50's Groups
bananna50's Contact & Social Links
Stupid/Silly question, but since walking into the "showers" which kinda... caught me off guard. Are their jumpscares or anything... "really spooky" on this map? I'm asking cause I kinda have a paranoia problem with jumpscares (where unless im expecting them, i keep thinking one could pop out of anything. hard to explain)

Knowing for sure there are/are not jumpscares would really really help me.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Stupid/Silly question, but since walking into the "showers" which kinda... caught me off guard. Are their jumpscares or anything... "really spooky" on this map? I'm asking cause I kinda have a paranoia problem with jumpscares (where unless im expecting them, i keep thinking one could pop out of anything. hard to explain)

Knowing for sure there are/are not jumpscares would really really help me.

There are no scary jumpscares. There is a funny one if you look at the lighthouse light though but you'll laugh more than be scared. That being said there are scary boss battles and easter egg stuff that is kinda scary if it catches you off guard but no flashing images with loud screams or anything. Good luck man. Just do what I do and keep a clean pair of underwear on standby.  ;)
Date Registered: 18 August 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bananna50's Groups
bananna50's Contact & Social Links
There are no scary jumpscares. There is a funny one if you look at the lighthouse light though but you'll laugh more than be scared. That being said there are scary boss battles and easter egg stuff that is kinda scary if it catches you off guard but no flashing images with loud screams or anything. Good luck man. Just do what I do and keep a clean pair of underwear on standby.  ;)

Thanks a bunch for the answer! I can now play the map with confidence :D
Date Registered: 2 August 2018
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Loopy Drippy's Groups
Loopy Drippy's Contact & Social Linksjohnroot12 or LoopyyloopydrippyEz Arrow
Hello WhippyTrout. My friend and I want to play your alcatraz map together so badly, but we are unable to because his just won't work correctly. My version works perfectly fine but when he tries to play he loads in with lots of fps lag and his games textures start stretching and bluring, becoming unplayable. We have searched up ways to fix this problem and none have worked. Ex: getting a new common.ff file, cleaning up the mod folder, to even using console in an attempt to do something. We want to ask you for a fix if you have an answer to this problem. Remember, the problem he is having is his textures and world stretching everywhere and freezing up his computer. I really hope to hear from you for a fix for this and thanks for reading!

~Loopy
P.S.: If anyone else has a fix for this it would be much appreciated if you could help us or state a fix as well!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Hello WhippyTrout. My friend and I want to play your alcatraz map together so badly, but we are unable to because his just won't work correctly. My version works perfectly fine but when he tries to play he loads in with lots of fps lag and his games textures start stretching and bluring, becoming unplayable. We have searched up ways to fix this problem and none have worked. Ex: getting a new common.ff file, cleaning up the mod folder, to even using console in an attempt to do something. We want to ask you for a fix if you have an answer to this problem. Remember, the problem he is having is his textures and world stretching everywhere and freezing up his computer. I really hope to hear from you for a fix for this and thanks for reading!

~Loopy
P.S.: If anyone else has a fix for this it would be much appreciated if you could help us or state a fix as well!

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been experiencing some texture streching too on several maps. You can try changing your texture setings to Manual in your graphics and set them to either low or medium, maybe high. Then apply amd restart your game. Changing that from automatic to manual should fix it. Just make sure it saves in your settings when you restart your game. See the problem is the T4M .dll file that allows maps like Alcatraz to be played past Cod Waw's limits. It has a bug with streching textures and that is the way to fix it. I hope that fixes it for you. Have fun
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Loopy Drippy's Groups
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been experiencing some texture streching too on several maps. You can try changing your texture setings to Manual in your graphics and set them to either low or medium, maybe high. Then apply amd restart your game. Changing that from automatic to manual should fix it. Just make sure it saves in your settings when you restart your game. See the problem is the T4M .dll file that allows maps like Alcatraz to be played past Cod Waw's limits. It has a bug with streching textures and that is the way to fix it. I hope that fixes it for you. Have fun
Thanks so much for the response, I'll have him try what you suggested  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Loopy Drippy's Groups
Hello! The map worked for my friend after what you told me could help and the two of us spent hours playing the map and completed the map!   :D
Screenshot I took of the win:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1464765578

If I were a map reviewer I would rate this map 10/10 for how much creativity was put into it, I can't imagine how much time was spent creating this map. It just has that nostalgic feel of mob of the dead but even more was built off of it. I think my favorite bosses were Brutus and The Dark Rider just because you actually have to take them on yourself and you never actually know if or when you will go down but you keep trying anyway. The Easter Eggs on this map are absolutely insane and are so cool when finally completed, well done on this map Whippy well done.
Date Registered: 2 November 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
akzuwaw's Groups
akzuwaw's Contact & Social Links
Can anyone help me and my friend? We want to get back to the pack-a-punch place but we can only find 2 fuel canisters. Do you need 3 to get back and if you need where the god damnit is the 3rd fuel canister???? We have looked every square meter of the map and we haven't found it.

And if you only need 2 fuel canisters, do you need to pour them into the boat somehow? There is no option.

Thank you! :D
Date Registered: 22 May 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GTerresterial3's Contact & Social Links
I'm having a problem with the power. I get the wardens key, go down the stairs and flip the switch, and Jugg is telling me I need to turn the power on? WTF?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Hello! The map worked for my friend after what you told me could help and the two of us spent hours playing the map and completed the map!   :D
Screenshot I took of the win:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1464765578

If I were a map reviewer I would rate this map 10/10 for how much creativity was put into it, I can't imagine how much time was spent creating this map. It just has that nostalgic feel of mob of the dead but even more was built off of it. I think my favorite bosses were Brutus and The Dark Rider just because you actually have to take them on yourself and you never actually know if or when you will go down but you keep trying anyway. The Easter Eggs on this map are absolutely insane and are so cool when finally completed, well done on this map Whippy well done.

Awesome! I'm so glad you got it working and beat it! I don't see a lot of people beating the map, great job. Yea it took a long time to make but was fun making and testing it. Did you happen to figure out the golden spork side easter egg? Or find the song for the map? Or find the funny jumpscares at the lighthouse?
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Loopy Drippy's Groups
Awesome! I'm so glad you got it working and beat it! I don't see a lot of people beating the map, great job. Yea it took a long time to make but was fun making and testing it. Did you happen to figure out the golden spork side easter egg? Or find the song for the map? Or find the funny jumpscares at the lighthouse?
I did find the Golden Sporj Easter egg, however we didn’t find the other 2. Perhaps I’ll have to go back and find them :P
Date Registered: 27 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DeNtReX's Groups
DeNtReX's Contact & Social Links
I have a Problem, to star the Game! PLS Help :'(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
I did find the Golden Sporj Easter egg, however we didn’t find the other 2. Perhaps I’ll have to go back and find them :P

If you help me with the golden spork, I'll list what you need to do the get these other 2.

Loading ...