Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Hahahaha Nice man! You like the Purple Gat?

What's purple gat? ^^
You mean Blundergat purple?
Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:42:56 pm by Darkpoto45
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
What's purple gat? ^^
You mean Blundergat purple?

Yea  ;)
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Yea  ;)
Yes, she's the best ^^ hilarious :D
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
dab on them zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
dab on them zombies

This was the best I could do:

Date Registered: 6 March 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CommanderX's Groups
CommanderX's Contact & Social Linksxcommander67XCommander
This is quite possibly the coolest story for a zombies map ever
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
This is quite possibly the coolest story for a zombies map ever

Thanks man!
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
When all is said and done, this MOTD is the superior version on comparison to the BO3 one.
Plus, you didn't up and run.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
When all is said and done, this MOTD is the superior version on comparison to the BO3 one.
Plus, you didn't up and run.

Thanks man. I don't know what happened with the BO3 map but I wish him the best and I hope everything works out with his map. It looked very well mapped. I feel for the guy though. You put a huge chunk of your life into making something fun and then people bash you and criticize you as if your a AAA game studio lol. My rule of thumb is if I like the map and my friends like the map then I succeded.
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
Thanks man. I don't know what happened with the BO3 map but I wish him the best and I hope everything works out with his map. It looked very well mapped. I feel for the guy though. You put a huge chunk of your life into making something fun and then people bash you and criticize you as if your a AAA game studio lol. My rule of thumb is if I like the map and my friends like the map then I succeded.

sadly the creator (shiftygamer) is nowhere to be seen, from what I know of nobody has any idea whats happened to him. But luckily the scripter (jerrygamer) and other people are helping out to fix the map :)
Date Registered: 3 September 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
vitalika's Groups
vitalika's Contact & Social Links
Hey man..... you uh... you working on anything else? My buddy and I finally beat this map a couple minutes ago and we both agreed that this is hands down the BEST custom zombies map we've ever played! Five bosses and one mini boss all in one map? Even the maps made by Treyarch don't have that. Most custom maps today are just get so and so much money and win a text that says you won. We've never been so invested in beating a map until this one came along. It was equally challenging as it was fun and surprisingly terrifying... We didn't know what the spork did... I grabbed it by accident and my buddy placed it in the tub by accident trying to figure out what to do next... we were not prepared... I think the best part about it was we had one crawler roaming around and it was silent when we put the spork in. "What did that do?" "I don't know.." "hey, do you hear that?.... graham. Graham! GRAHAM!!" The laundry too, that was a fun little surprise that took us down immediately. Running away from the mother that's breathing down your neck, just narrowly escaping the maze when the snake gets right next to you. Terrifying and we loved it. The wonder weapons we're awesome and we wouldn't have beat the game without them. Especially the wonderhauf, now that was a pleasant surprise. Oh and the first time I put the record in the jukebox was the most hilarious and motivating thing we found. Just before we did the last boss fight I told my buddy I forgot one last thing and put the song in. It made the fight so much better! Thankfully I was able to record the boss fight but my mic cut out and only graham could be heard but the point still got across. We both hope you're continuing to make maps because this was a map so good that we'd pay to play more like them.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Hey man..... you uh... you working on anything else? My buddy and I finally beat this map a couple minutes ago and we both agreed that this is hands down the BEST custom zombies map we've ever played! Five bosses and one mini boss all in one map? Even the maps made by Treyarch don't have that. Most custom maps today are just get so and so much money and win a text that says you won. We've never been so invested in beating a map until this one came along. It was equally challenging as it was fun and surprisingly terrifying... We didn't know what the spork did... I grabbed it by accident and my buddy placed it in the tub by accident trying to figure out what to do next... we were not prepared... I think the best part about it was we had one crawler roaming around and it was silent when we put the spork in. "What did that do?" "I don't know.." "hey, do you hear that?.... graham. Graham! GRAHAM!!" The laundry too, that was a fun little surprise that took us down immediately. Running away from the mother that's breathing down your neck, just narrowly escaping the maze when the snake gets right next to you. Terrifying and we loved it. The wonder weapons we're awesome and we wouldn't have beat the game without them. Especially the wonderhauf, now that was a pleasant surprise. Oh and the first time I put the record in the jukebox was the most hilarious and motivating thing we found. Just before we did the last boss fight I told my buddy I forgot one last thing and put the song in. It made the fight so much better! Thankfully I was able to record the boss fight but my mic cut out and only graham could be heard but the point still got across. We both hope you're continuing to make maps because this was a map so good that we'd pay to play more like them.

That is what I'm talking about man! Good reviews like this make me so happy and inspire me to make more content. Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying to make my own game now so who knows maybe you can pay for more content like this.  ;)  I don't have any custom zombies projects planned for now. I'm just learning all I can about Unreal Engine 4 so that I can bring you guys a crazy new game made 100% from scratch. Don't worry its fully focused on Online Coop so it will be a fun game you can play with friends.  :nyan:
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
vitalika's Groups
vitalika's Contact & Social Links
That is what I'm talking about man! Good reviews like this make me so happy and inspire me to make more content. Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying to make my own game now so who knows maybe you can pay for more content like this.  ;)  I don't have any custom zombies projects planned for now. I'm just learning all I can about Unreal Engine 4 so that I can bring you guys a crazy new game made 100% from scratch. Don't worry its fully focused on Online Coop so it will be a fun game you can play with friends.  :nyan:

Well you've got a well deserved donation on your way so keep it up! You're making your own coop based game on unreal 4? Need some beta testers ;)? cause graham and I would love to try it out. How far in to it do you think you are and what's the premise?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Well you've got a well deserved donation on your way so keep it up! You're making your own coop based game on unreal 4? Need some beta testers ;)? cause graham and I would love to try it out. How far in to it do you think you are and what's the premise?

Whoa thanks man! My first donation.  :D I'm definitely going to use this money to help me with my game. I don't want to give away to much of what the game is about but I can tell you it's going to be 4 player coop, maybe more. It will be a mixture of genres such as comedy, horror,  and adventure. I have been working like crazy on the core mechanics of the game first. Once they are finished I can add in the nice textures, modles, etc. I will be using some similar things from some of my zombie maps so if you like my maps you will like my game hopefully.

I can't thank you enough for your donation and amazing review of my work. Alcatraz was my baby for a long time and Im glad it could be experienced by a nice person such as yourself. Sounds like I scared you guys good with some of my bosses and stuff hahahaha.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Savz's Groups
Savz's Contact & Social Links
NEED HELP!
Quand je lance le mod "alcatraz" celui-ci me met "a césser de fonctionner" et s'arrête de suite, des idées?

Loading ...