Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
nuketown122's Groups
nuketown122's Contact & Social Links
When I load the map it crashes the game and says : Direct3DDevice9::Present failed: An undetermined error occurred

I have downloaded t4m as well
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
VideoGamePhrase's Contact & Social Links
Sorry for the long post. This is in response to the incredibly hateful comment I made to both the map developer and map itself. I was scrolling through this site yesterday when I remembered this comment I wrote, it wasn't until then I had realized how much I could've hurt those that came across my comment. I would like to take the time to personally apologize to each and every person who had responded to my comment. This is a whole year past the time that I wrote the original comment, and I feel I have negatively affected this site ever since then. I am sorry.

While you are entitled to your opinion, you simply cannot express it in such a rude, abusive and vile manner. You need to be more considerate and reasonable. Or else I, or any other mod will be forced to take action.

First off I'm especially sorry to this mod who had to rummage through my absurd message to the developer, and to anyone else who saw my response to this comment, which was passive aggressive and somewhat more hurtful than the original. I'm sorry.

Hahahahaha I've never read such a mean and offensive post. You must be friends with Reesep800. Obviously your parents didn't teach you manners and common courtesy. It's almost like you guys are trying to provoke me am I right? I'm just one guy trying to make fun stuff for the community for FREE mind you.

I will no longer be responding to obscene and rude comments like these, they are not worth my time.

This one hurts, whippytrout, if your reading this, know that a severely immature person at the time had made the post attacking your skills as a map maker, looking back I don't know what I was thinking, I must've been on some kind of drug. You're map is great, one of the best in the entire community of map making. If I discouraged you at all it has nothing to do with your map at all, or you, or anything, it was me. I was being rude and inconsiderate, and overall a complete jerk. Please know that I am sorry, you don't have to forgive me, you did nothing to deserve my toxicity. I'm sorry.

You need cheats to have fun on a map? Fucking pathetic, get the fuck out. Your cancer.

Nobody has time to read through your bullshit, your comment was not criticism, you just sound like a 8 year old who couldn't even get the power on and needs cheats to play a map.

I'm sorry that my post had disgraced what this map was. I needed cheats because I was a loser, I sucked at the game. Also yes my post was stupid and not criticism, far from it. I'm sorry.

stopped reading there

It was wise of you to stop there. I'm sorry.

Well, make a better map yourself then if you think it's so easy making maps, mister trash talk.

I can't I've never even made a map, I was so prideful of myself I somehow was so delusional I thought I could critique something I knew nothing about, on top of being so stupid that I took whatever anger I had out on a perfectly innocent piece of art that everyone was enjoying. I'm sorry.

Anus* ;)

Double Post Merge: July 03, 2017, 01:43:13 am
He's just a salty scrub. He didn't even turn the power on hahaha  he's just mad cause he can't cheat

Yes, I was bad. I was so stupid I couldn't find the power and it was right of you to call me out on it. I'm sorry.

Who in the Blue Hell Are You?
Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth
First of you keyboard warrior you probably look like a bloated transvestite Wonder Woman ready to fight crime. Oh, and if you would please get out of your mothers basement and go back to the waffle house and sling hash all day. Watch it out before I take you to the Smackdown Hotel and make you shine it up real nice. To the rest of the world, I am the crocodile at the watering hole, and you just jump in my water Brothaaa. You just earned yourself a dance with the devil, boy. You better believe me beacuse I will beat your ass like a Cherokee drum. Then I'm gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat you're gonna stick a toothbrush right up your ass to brush them.

Go kill yourself and eat dicks' ya candy ass

I want to personally thank you, you incited so much hate inside myself which is what I personally believe is what eventually brought me back here to apologize, because of memories and such. I'm sorry that you had to read my horrible work of a comment. I'm sorry.

First 5 words:

Nah, that's not offensive  ???
Seriously, the way the entire post is written is just agressive and offensive.
And if you where a member with any status whatsoever maybe you gotten away with it. But your 4th post  :please:

It was, my post was aggressive and offensive, nothing else. I'm sorry.

Guy tf you mean "roasting" and "calling you out"? Like you literally said you have to cheat in order to have fun, really? Then you try to justify your poor comment by CONTINUING to insult the guy. "...you are wasting countless hours of your time in to a hardly playable map for custom zombies on a 9 year old video game." First off, learn to use commas correctly. Secondly, stop trying to be edgy, you have nothing to prove. In fact, you've proved quite enough in the aspect of your manner skills.

I just don't understand? Why bother contradicting yourself by even PLAYING the map on this "9 year old video game" considering your implications are that mapping in W@W is useless. Are you poor? Can you not go play BO3? I'd like to meet the guy who gave you a respect point and ask if it was a miss-click tbh. Get out of town.

I was a poorly mannered immature brat, your right. I still don't know how to use commas also, I just kind of place them around everywhere. I'm sorry.

Just... go back to whatever daycare you escaped from.

Good advice. I'm sorry.

Honestly why bothered play this map or even the game if you have to cheat?  Also I know that there can be an actual bad maps. But this map isn't one of them. I would personally say it is still unfinished. But there's a reason why it is to it's state. He gotten the map right as far that i am concerned.

I don't know why I would bother, I agree that this map is not bad at all, and I was completely in the wrong.

If anyone who I negatively affected needs to say anything to me, please do, I don't know what else to say besides, a special apology to whippytrout, Your map is awesome and everything I had said was completely fueled my incompetency and dullness.

I'm sorry.

Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Sorry for the long post.....
If anyone who I negatively affected needs to say anything to me, please do, I don't know what else to say besides, a special apology to whippytrout, Your map is awesome and everything I had said was completely fueled my incompetency and dullness.

I'm sorry.

Thanks you for your apology. It takes a strong person to own his/her mistakes. Im glad you enjoyed the map and took the time to come back and right your wrongs. I forgive you man, we've all been through hard situations in life and have all been young and crazy once.
Date Registered: 28 May 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
V24335454's Groups
V24335454's Contact & Social Links
Hey i downloaded this but when i launched it it just showed a black screen i did everything and followed the instructions :'( :'( :'(
Date Registered: 3 June 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Killertruth186's Contact & Social LinksCovertbrony
Sorry for the long post. This is in response to the incredibly hateful comment I made to both the map developer and map itself. I was scrolling through this site yesterday when I remembered this comment I wrote, it wasn't until then I had realized how much I could've hurt those that came across my comment. I would like to take the time to personally apologize to each and every person who had responded to my comment. This is a whole year past the time that I wrote the original comment, and I feel I have negatively affected this site ever since then. I am sorry.

First off I'm especially sorry to this mod who had to rummage through my absurd message to the developer, and to anyone else who saw my response to this comment, which was passive aggressive and somewhat more hurtful than the original. I'm sorry.

This one hurts, whippytrout, if your reading this, know that a severely immature person at the time had made the post attacking your skills as a map maker, looking back I don't know what I was thinking, I must've been on some kind of drug. You're map is great, one of the best in the entire community of map making. If I discouraged you at all it has nothing to do with your map at all, or you, or anything, it was me. I was being rude and inconsiderate, and overall a complete jerk. Please know that I am sorry, you don't have to forgive me, you did nothing to deserve my toxicity. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that my post had disgraced what this map was. I needed cheats because I was a loser, I sucked at the game. Also yes my post was stupid and not criticism, far from it. I'm sorry.

It was wise of you to stop there. I'm sorry.

I can't I've never even made a map, I was so prideful of myself I somehow was so delusional I thought I could critique something I knew nothing about, on top of being so stupid that I took whatever anger I had out on a perfectly innocent piece of art that everyone was enjoying. I'm sorry.

Yes, I was bad. I was so stupid I couldn't find the power and it was right of you to call me out on it. I'm sorry.

I want to personally thank you, you incited so much hate inside myself which is what I personally believe is what eventually brought me back here to apologize, because of memories and such. I'm sorry that you had to read my horrible work of a comment. I'm sorry.

It was, my post was aggressive and offensive, nothing else. I'm sorry.

I was a poorly mannered immature brat, your right. I still don't know how to use commas also, I just kind of place them around everywhere. I'm sorry.

Good advice. I'm sorry.

I don't know why I would bother, I agree that this map is not bad at all, and I was completely in the wrong.

I'm sorry.

That's ok, I forgive you.
Date Registered: 13 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Festing's Groups
Festing's Contact & Social Links
i keep getting the god mode/ ignore me glitch does anyone know how to fix this
Date Registered: 30 May 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NoXiOuS's Groups
NoXiOuS's Contact & Social Links
this is too good man, i love this and the team  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZombieSlayerr115
Signature
Please. Save me.
isaacscott935's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
isaacscott935's Contact & Social LinksZombieSlayerr115isaac935
Wow, I'm downloading this now and it looks amazing. So much thought and dedication put into this project. I think you deserve a pat on the back.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Quote from: NoXiOuS
this is too good man, i love this and the team  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
Wow, I'm downloading this now and it looks amazing. So much thought and dedication put into this project. I think you deserve a pat on the back.

Thanks guys! I put a ton of stuff in the map so explore away. I'm glad people are still playing my map.  :nyan:
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
this map made me go Ooooof
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZombieSlayerr115
isaacscott935's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
isaacscott935's Contact & Social LinksZombieSlayerr115isaac935
Why is it crashing> i launch it from the mods menu and it crashes :-[

Make sure you have T4M, as it is required for this mod to run. If you have the disc edition of the game then you need the LANFixed.exe file. These downloads are given on the 1st post
Date Registered: 7 January 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
dannyInfamy's Groups
dannyInfamy's Contact & Social Links
Have fun you guys! I've spent 7 years learning and creating this map.
a little help here sorry man my game has been crashing every time i load the mod i have t4m and a decent graphics card should i lower the settings, thanks bye
Date Registered: 1 July 2017
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
valak523's Groups
valak523's Contact & Social Links
When I got back from pack a punch, the zombies started exploding everytime they died as if they were spiders from pack area, great map! I like it a lot but I don't know how to fix this?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
When I got back from pack a punch, the zombies started exploding everytime they died as if they were spiders from pack area, great map! I like it a lot but I don't know how to fix this?

Hmmm that could be left over remaining spiders that turn back into zombies when they return to Alcatraz. It shouldn't happen all the time because I turned off the PaP zone when you return. All you can do is kill all of them and then they shouldn't spawn with explosion deaths. Lol. They must have slipped through back to Alcatraz before I kill them off when you teleport back. Sorry about that, just keep your distance I guess.

Loading ...