by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hello everyone,

I'm writing this message because I can't seem to find proper answer anywhere else so here goes:

I have black ops 3 reloaded (skidrow) installed on my computer, so it is NOT a steam game. In the menu section, I got the mod option and all, so the game is updated to accept mod and so on. The question is : Is there a way to get custom maps and mod tools without having the game in steam?

Thank you very much for your advice.

regards.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I'm pretty sure you need it through steam as maps are workshop content, and mod tools have to be in the same steam directory as bo3
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Thank you very much for pointing that out. It's a shame it is not the same as world at war, but I guess there'S nothing else we can do about it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I don't know maybe buy the game through steam instead of pirating it?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Exacly what I'm gonna do! I just did that in order to tell if my computer could run it. Now that I know it can, I'm glad I can buy it. Can't wait for the zombie chronicles to be release on pc.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Exacly what I'm gonna do! I just did that in order to tell if my computer could run it. Now that I know it can, I'm glad I can buy it. Can't wait for the zombie chronicles to be release on pc.
Or you can look at the minimum system requirements on steam
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Well I did, but the spec were telling me that I didn't had even the minimum system requirements for running the game. Doing this allowed me to lower the graphic in the game settings and realized tha my mobo was actually capable of running the game (with prettty decent gameplay).

Loading ...