UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Map won't load, seemingly without reason?

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Tom_The_Gamer_01
Date Registered: 5 June 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Tom_The_Gamer_01's Contact & Social Links
So, I've just started a new map, and went to test it. When it loads after the compile, it runs that default Activision animation as the solo load screen, and the progress bar fills. But when that progress bar fills, it just disappears, no "click to launch map" text appears, and the animation runs to completion. When the animation finishes, it just stays at a black screen. I've tried clicking, I've tried leaving it (I left it an hour and still nothing), and just about everything else.

Now usually when something goes wrong I'd get an error message, but here I don't. I've ran it both with and without developer set to 1, I've ran the map using the 'run after compile' option on Launcher, I've ran it using the in-game, I've tried everything I know. I can still launch other maps, both standard and custom maps, so the issue must be with this map. I just don't know what I did specifically to trigger this.

I haven't found anything else on the internet to help with it, so I'm hoping someone on here can lend a hand and help me sort this out, I don't really want to redo everything. Thanks!

Loading ...