Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Cr0w_DeM0nS's Groups
Cr0w_DeM0nS's Contact & Social Links
i really like your map but when you finish it ?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
To everyone hating on the maps I made for using the tutorial...
Exactly! Stop the hate! Just because he used an idea from someone else doesn't mean you haters can hate like this.

No one is hating on anything. It's simply called criticism.
If you have to say, "No one is hating..." It means you're hating; so stop hating!

It's not a finished product and even a crappy map like my Stairway to Hell was in a ready state.
If it's not a finished product then how come it's in the finished products section, H8T3R!?!?!

I have hopes for your future releases though!  :D
Oh, so now he HAS to make more maps to make you happy?!? GTFO!!! HaTeR!!!

i really like your map but when you finish it ?
I bet you think you're funny. All haters think there funny but their not THEIR HATERS!!! What happened to this website, no one moderating anymore!?!

By the way, since we aren't hating checkout a pic of my new map. It's all custom and I spent ages on it.
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
No one is hating on anything. It's simply called criticism. HATING on it would involve talking bad about it simply because YOU were the one who MADE it.
i do. i hate box maps.
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
so many haters lol

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
well personally i think he did a marvelous jib if clicking "use test map" in the script placer
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
First off if any chat mods read this please lock the thread.

I really find it cool that you went ahead and put some time into making a custum zombie map Pretty cool dude!! (not even ironic here!). But you do need to admit that this map is lacking anything that would make it worthwhile. Now dont get me wrong your intentions mightve been great but be honest with yourself: This is just a test of what you can do with the tools at best. Noone will ever download this and think to themselfes "I deeply appreciate this map!". I suggest you dont let all the hate coments bother you for now and keep making maps for yourself and your friends but dont upload them unless you really think they are perfect, or unique in some way shape or form. Theres just too many people uploading maps that took them a couple hours to make and to be honest if it didnt take at least a month to make people wont enjoy it anyways

Loading ...