My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.

With permission from JR-Imagine I've updated his topic to have a more up to date version of the tool without the auth that was using codscript.net. I will be attempting to fix up the tool so if you find any issues then please forward them onto me at [email protected] or on the PM's.

Version 1.0 - without Auth:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwq3HAdc7k4zbFlHZEltYnpvVFk

- MiKeY

Download: http://codscript.net/spz/release.zip Link down :(

Instructions:
To use the script placer, make sure you extract the release.zip file you downloaded to your COD:WAW ROOT DIRECTORY. Simply launch it from the "Script Placer Z.exe" file. For instructions on the features it currently has, look through the "Help" menu.

NOTE: You need to have .NET Framework 4.0 installed on your computer: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Features:
  • Black Ops Perks
  • Menu Buttons
  • Double Tap 2.0
  • Remove Hellhounds/Dogs
  • Anti-Cheat
  • Black Ops 2 Perk/Powerup Shaders
  • Custom start score
  • Custom starting weapon
  • Timed Gameplay
  • Easy FX
  • Auto Updater
  • Help menu
  • More...
Changelog

The latest version of the script placer (without updater files) will always be available here: http://codscript.net/spz/update.zip (incase you want/have to update manually)
Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:38:36 pm by AoKMiKeY
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
hey man i downloaded it and it says not a valid win32 app. ...... ????
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
hey man i downloaded it and it says not a valid win32 app. ...... ????
Do you have .NET Framework 4.5? (Frogot to mention, lol.)
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
4.5 I don't know I may have to check
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Known bugs:
  • "Map Name's" that contain spaces give errors and makes maps unplayable. (renaming the folder manually does work with spaces)
You can use the .Contains() method in VB to check if a string has a space in it and then use the replace method with string.empty to remove them.

Just an idea if you haven't already figured it out.

Edit: If you are gonna include bamskaters perks I would recommend also including the prefabs so mappers don't need to go somewhere else to get the full package.
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:43:31 pm by SajeOne
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
does this work with ugx mod?  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
You can use the .Contains() method in VB to check if a string has a space in it and then use the replace method with string.empty to remove them.

Just an idea if you haven't already figured it out.

Edit: If you are gonna include bamskaters perks I would recommend also including the prefabs so mappers don't need to go somewhere else to get the full package.
It's not the space that's causing the error, for some reason if u were to use a space the"script name" would completely bug out. So say for example you have a scriptname of "zombie_map", for some reason it would become "map". I'm gonna have to take a look at what could possibly cause that. If I can't get that fixed, your method is propably the best alternative.

Also, I'll include them in the next update. I was just thinking it would be "stealing". But yeah, I mentioned him in the credits for the program so I guess I could add them. :P

does this work with ugx mod?  :)
Yes and no. Most of the scripts whil be replaced with the ones from UGX Mod, you can however look into the GCZ_Scripts folder and use pieces of code from those files with the UGX Mod scripts. Perk shaders etc should however work but are only tested on stock maps.

Edit: Seems like the launcher just doesn't want to compile maps with spaces, lol. I'll implement your method Saje. :)

Edit 2: Works like a charm. Expect an update in a couple of hours with some fixed stuff and if I can get it working, a timed gameplay option. Updates can be downloaded from the "Check for Updates" menu.

Edit 3: Updated, the update can be downloaded from the link in the first post or from the application itself. I also added a changelog to the first post.
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:00:29 pm by JR-Imagine
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
i added the black ops perks. But the perks did not work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
i added the black ops perks. But the perks did not work.
Offcourse they don't, those scripts where made for stock maps, some elements are found in mapname.gsc, _zombiemode.gsc, _zombiemode_perks.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc wich are all overwritten by UGX Mod. Honestly, that should have been obvious. Treminaor made a fix for bam's perks for UGX Mod though. Although, mine also include weapon loss on death for Mule Kick wich his don't, if you want that, you'll have to look through my _zombiemode.gsc file if I remember correctly. Although it still has a tinny issue I'm trying to get fixed. But it works though.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
I can't use your script placer because I have Windows XP 64-bit and I can't install 4.5 net framework whats the chances you can make one that works with 4.0 framework
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
I can't use your script placer because I have Windows XP 64-bit and I can't install 4.5 net framework whats the chances you can make one that works with 4.0 framework
I guess I could to see if it works with 4.0, but that won't be untill I fix some tiny bugs I found. V0.19.1.1 should be out soon though. (Wich will include 4.0 instead of 4.5 if it works, should since I don't use dll's or anything that requires 4,5.)

Don't judge me on my version numbers, lol, it's handy to keep track of your work.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
I guess I could to see if it works with 4.0, but that won't be untill I fix some tiny bugs I found. V0.19.1.1 should be out soon though. (Wich will include 4.0 instead of 4.5 if it works, should since I don't use dll's or anything that requires 4,5.)

Don't judge me on my version numbers, lol, it's handy to keep track of your work.

ok kool man thx pm me if you ever get it working hell even a beta or alpha lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
Offcourse they don't, those scripts where made for stock maps, some elements are found in mapname.gsc, _zombiemode.gsc, _zombiemode_perks.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc wich are all overwritten by UGX Mod. Honestly, that should have been obvious. Treminaor made a fix for bam's perks for UGX Mod though. Although, mine also include weapon loss on death for Mule Kick wich his don't, if you want that, you'll have to look through my _zombiemode.gsc file if I remember correctly. Although it still has a tinny issue I'm trying to get fixed. But it works though.
im not using ugx mod.   ???
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
im not using ugx mod.   ???
Did you use the scriptplacer or copied the files yourself? The scriptplacer edits some lines in your map files for it to work. ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
Did you use the scriptplacer or copied the files yourself? The scriptplacer edits some lines in your map files for it to work. ;)
i used the script placer.

Loading ...