Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
UGX Azrael

We decided that rather than start immediately working on a Christmas map that we can't release to you guys until some time in December, we'd try to hit Halloween with our first map release. I'm not really sure what direction this map will take yet but it's going to be loosely graveyard themed for Halloween. The map may contain some elements from UGX Mod, I'm not sure yet. Still trying to figure out a way to do a gamemode selection nicely without any  menufile support from 3arc and trying to work with the broken ZM scripts they gave us. Right now the mapping is being done by myself and HitmanVere.

Here's some screenshots:

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 May 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fever308's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
fever308's Contact & Social Links
HYPE!!! This is gonna be sick :) Looking good so far.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Working on church atm:

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Been 15 days since last post here, lol. Layout is now finished and I am doing rest of the detailing now. Some screenies since I know you lovely users love screenshots:

Less than week away hopefully :P
Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:02:56 pm by HitmanVere
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

UGX Mod BO3 edition v0.1 will be released alongside our halloween map Azrael either on the 31st of October or 1st of November depending on how tomorrow goes. I'm basically going to be gone all day with crap thats out of my control, so unless between remote desktop and getting help from Hitman we somehow manage to get things wrapped up while I'm on a laptop tomorrow, it's going to be November 1st - which fucking sucks but that's how it is. Hope you're all still in the halloween spirit the next day :p
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member

Loading ...