Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
itsmoodyy's Contact & Social Links
dude thanks it worked and since i played my map with without placing the structs the panzer looks like a doll zombie lol, thanks again

Double Post Merge: April 17, 2017, 04:36:47 am
um.......?

http://prnt.sc/exb3s0
Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 04:36:47 am by itsmoodyy
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
That's the default model that will appear when the actual model is not loaded..
Either you didn't copy the .ff to the correct folder, or you didn't rename it propperly
Date Registered: 10 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
I put it in the right location and renamed the .ff into my map name ugx_mod_moody
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I put it in the right location and renamed the .ff into my map name ugx_mod_moody

If you pick the _patch, rename it to 'mapname'_patch. So if my map was called nazi_zombie_example the .ff would be nazi_zombie_example_patch

or

-If you pick the localized_, rename it to localized_'mapname'. So in the example above it would be localized_nazi_zombie_example

So it's named: ugx_mod_moody_patch OR  localized_ugx_mod_moody ?

Show me a screenshot where you put it..
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
its ugx_mod_moody_patch and i put everything in the mods folder, and if put them in the wrong folder ill put them in the appdata/ activision/mods/ugx_mod_moody folder and i renamed BlSt_PanzerSoldat_patch to mine and do i compile the patch or no?

and a couple of questions
i placed the script structs and i get this on my screen on the panzer round:
http://prntscr.com/exitdi

and im confused about this part:

* Make AT LEAST 6 trigger_damage entities. ( Should be fine for spawning in 5 mechs at the same time )
   make them around 30x30x30 units, give this KVP:

Code: [Select]
      "mech_escape_trigger" , "targetname"

Also select these spawnflags:
      -PROJ_NO
      -EXPLOSION_NO
      -SPLASH_NO
      -FIRE_NO
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
its ugx_mod_moody_patch and i put everything in the mods folder, and if put them in the wrong folder ill put them in the appdata/ activision/mods/ugx_mod_moody folder and i renamed BlSt_PanzerSoldat_patch to mine and do i compile the patch or no?

You put them in your compiled mod folder, so yes in appdata\local\activision\CoDWaW\mods\...\
You rename it to ugx_mod_moody_patch and never compile your patch again or you will lose the files!

and a couple of questions
i placed the script structs and i get this on my screen on the panzer round:
Did you add at least two structs for evey zone in your map?
If you have that i got the feeling there might be scripts you edited to are allready included in one of the ugx-mod .idw's? Pretty sure scripts like _zombiemode for example are included in the ugx-mod. Any script that's allready in a .iwd you need to edit in there..

Make AT LEAST 6 trigger_damage entities. ( Should be fine for spawning in 5 mechs at the same time )
   make them around 30x30x30 units, give this KVP:

Code: [Select]
      "mech_escape_trigger" , "targetname"

Also select these spawnflags:
      -PROJ_NO
      -EXPLOSION_NO
      -SPLASH_NO
      -FIRE_NO

I'm not sure how else to explain it?  :accepted: in radiant right click and choose trigger_damage and make it 30x30x30 in size. Use the KVP and spawnflags i give you, and make 6 of them. Put them somewhere under your map where players cannot see/shoot them.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
Unknown function crashed the whole map console is not showing the error and I didn't compile the _patch
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Unknown function crashed the whole map console is not showing the error and I didn't compile the _patch

if it worked before, and you did not change anything to a script that's pretty much impossible.

if it worked before, and you edited scripts you forgot/missed something.

the console will only show the error if you enable 'developer 1' and load the map with 'devmap mapname'
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
If(modded help trigger_core "missing mainframe trigger with targetname MVP trigger_teleport_core"))

Double Post Merge: April 18, 2017, 01:38:36 pm
Forget it I fixed the crash but the panzer is in his actual skin but he's like a regular zombie that come out of a regular barricade and when I try to shoot him in the head he doesn't die
Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 01:38:36 pm by itsmoodyy
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
 :( I dunno what to say, other then you prob missed something. The panzer works fine ( you're not the first to install it ), and about 95% of the questions you've asked is simply because you didn't follow instructions exactly, or didn't understand them correctly.. I dont want to be an asshole, but this is getting annoying.

Again not wanting to be an asshole, but if you want to use tuts like this also make sure you can do some problem solving on your own. People are not going to hold your hand. Think i've showed enough good will to help you out, but really you cant expect me to magically solve all your problems.. ( and the modderhelp error isn't even related to the panzersoldat.. )
You make the thread look like a mess, and make people think the tutorial is all messed up cause now i have two pages of "problem fixing" on my release thread..

If you send me a compiled version of the map i'm willing to look at it, and try to fix it for you but other then that i dunno what to do at this point.

Else you can check if you used script_STRUCT's and not script_ORIGIN's for the spawn points, and check if you added the thread to _zombiemode_spawner correctly. Solution will prob be somewhere in that area..

And if you have any other questions/problems, please PM me instead of posting here..
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
Hey blunt, sorry for ruining your release thread with my problems on my side, I'm going to re read the instructions and make sure I did every instruction right to hopefully make him an actual panzer, and if I have a problem I'll just pm instead of writing it here
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
It's all good, hope you can get it working otherwise lemme know..
Date Registered: 16 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Just a weeaboo from a kangaroo
Signature
Wanna ask me questions or give me suggestions? DM me on ugx forums, or get on my delicious discord: https://discord.gg/eAc3P4G

gimme money gimme money you fat twat paypal.me/Nigglrnickel
lolelel12334's Groups
lolelel12334's Contact & Social LinksLeMoobManlemoobmank155m3plz
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Server script compile error
uninitialised variable 'i'
if(IsDefined(zombies[i].boss &&boss)zombies[i].boss)

Is there anything I did wrong?
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
yes, you didn't copy-paste something correctly/in the correct place
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
hi,
I added this to my map but when I launch it i get this error and I have no idea why.

Loading ...