My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming

Map by: Psh

The Basics: After all the carnage that happened at the oil yard days earlier, 4 Task Force soldiers are sent in to investigate some unknown liquid within pipes of the yard. As soon as they get there, they realize something is wrong. The whole oil yard is empty despite a battle that took place just a few days earlier. Suddenly a noise from behind them startles the soldiers. A whole army of dead men rise. But these men aren't just dead, they are undead... 

Pros: This map has provided some of the most fun I have had playing zombies. That said, there are better maps out there, but this map isn't supposed to be complex and have massive easter eggs. When you start up the map, there is a very cool looking main menu screen similar to the one in MW2. The map is very easy, and there are no doors to buy, but in a map as small as Rust, there can't really be doors. The map looks is exactly like it did in MW2, and the round end music was the level up music in MW2 which was pretty cool. The map features lots of MW2 weapons which were very fun to use in zombies. If you are looking for an even EASIER version of this map, there is a fun mode that increases the speed of the map and the points you get. There is also a nightmare mode, for those who want a bit more of a challenge.

Cons: The map does have some downsides to it. It can get very boring at times, and once you have played it once there is no real need to come back to it. There are no wall weapons on the map having the player relying on the mystery box. There are a couple places on the map where the zombies will run away from you and sometimes get stuck on the fence. But all this being said, there aren't too many cons with this map in my opinion.

Conclusion: Really great map to play when you have got nothing to do or are new to zombies. Despite a couple of bugs, this map did provide a good experience. I suggest trying it out!

Detail: 9/10

Custom Content: 6/10

Fun Scale: 10/10

Replayability: 5/10

Score: 30/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11458.0.html
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:39:37 pm by ZombieSlayer5778
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
fk
Signature
iPlay - Facts                               
Hex Tower - Facts
Andromeda - Facts
Octagonal Ascension - Facts
iPlay v2 - Facts
Eclipse - Facts
MW2 Rust - Facts
Gulag - Facts
Decagon - Facts
---------------------------------------------- BO3
Scrapyard - Facts
Rust 2.0 - Facts
Rust MP - Facts
Gulag Again ffs - Facts
Hex Tower - Facts
Octagon - Facts
Decagon - Facts
Cataclysm - Facts
Dome - Bland
Psh's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Psh's Contact & Social LinksAskPshZombiesihaZzRaBieZI_haZzZ_RaBieZz
cust \:gusta:/
Date Registered: 22 May 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
KhelMho's Groups
KhelMho's Contact & Social Links
Oh yeah  :D
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
I gotta disagree with your replayability rating, the map is highly replayable for me and I would give it a 7.5/10 ( :troll:)
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
I gotta disagree with your replayability rating, the map is highly replayable for me and I would give it a 7.5/10 ( :troll:)
I think your right. Not a 7.5/10 for me, but now that I looked it over again, I have to bump it up to 5, because this is a really fun map, even if it isn't the most replayable  :P

Loading ...