UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[19/40] Verletzung - A map based off of Ascension from Black Ops 1.

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by Dust
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
i get  decryption error/invalid key now :I
These fucking Mega links are breaking URL formatting with their non-standard characters...

Code Snippet
Plaintext
https://mega.co.nz/#F!M00gBTIL!c3wQSh-Lcoo3oW-wEBUN8g

Copy/paste it from that box, should work.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
These fucking Mega links are breaking URL formatting with their non-standard characters...

Code Snippet
Plaintext
https://mega.co.nz/#F!M00gBTIL!c3wQSh-Lcoo3oW-wEBUN8g

im giving up :I now some issues with firefox?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
im giving up :I now some issues with firefox?
Are you on Windows 8?

I'm going to upload this somewhere else.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

Wow... it did! Finally...  :D
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
New link, new host. Let me know what you think of this host, I've never used it before: http://bayfiles.net/file/Wvux/TM2lID/nazi_zombie_candyland.rar
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
New link, new host. Let me know what you think of this host, I've never used it before: http://bayfiles.net/file/Wvux/TM2lID/nazi_zombie_candyland.rar

I still believe that mediafire is better, but it will definitely work.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I still believe that mediafire is better, but it will definitely work.
Mediafire links expire faster than Gamefront.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Hey people so this is my first ever zombie map. I have only owned a pc for 7ish months now. I had one hell of a time trying to get this map just to actually run. and as for custom content... sorry. SCRIPTING is not my thing at all. I could hardly figure out how to make dog rounds stop..( but had to add them back in the end) If theres someone out there who would like to add some custom shit to be my guest i'll send you the files needs. If not i'll wait till UGX releases 1.1 then try my best to add it in cuz trust me I would love more out of my map... but not to sounds like a douche but I actually find my map fun to get to high rounds... you know like zombies was before all this EE shit started. I like shooting thing not running around clicking "e" in hope to unlock something else you push "e" on. As for a end game, in the secret area is where it was going to be for 100000 points but once again scripting was envolved... so no. All of my mod tools have been erased and reinstalled with it working perfectly now and second map is underway.  if anyone ever runs into an error with launcher/steam (error 107-11 all_enties_mp_discard9988994356) im very quick at finding files that it discards with a disk recovery program... only had to do it 8 times on my map..
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Hey people so this is my first ever zombie map. I have only owned a pc for 7ish months now. I had one hell of a time trying to get this map just to actually run. and as for custom content... sorry. SCRIPTING is not my thing at all. I could hardly figure out how to make dog rounds stop..( but had to add them back in the end) If theres someone out there who would like to add some custom shit to be my guest i'll send you the files needs. If not i'll wait till UGX releases 1.1 then try my best to add it in cuz trust me I would love more out of my map... but not to sounds like a douche but I actually find my map fun to get to high rounds... you know like zombies was before all this EE shit started. I like shooting thing not running around clicking "e" in hope to unlock something else you push "e" on. As for a end game, in the secret area is where it was going to be for 100000 points but once again scripting was envolved... so no. All of my mod tools have been erased and reinstalled with it working perfectly now and second map is underway.  if anyone ever runs into an error with launcher/steam (error 107-11 all_enties_mp_discard9988994356) im very quick at finding files that it discards with a disk recovery program... only had to do it 8 times on my map..

totally understandable, I didnt mean to sound like I didnt enjoy any of the map, which I did enjoy it. It had some great potential, I was just expecting more out of it. But it was an awesome job for a first map. As for scripting goes theres tons of tutorials that teaches you how to add black ops perks and an end game, just look around, its not as hard as you might think. as for black ops weapons, now that involves a lot more than just simply adding them in. Something I am unfamiliar on how to do.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett

totally understandable, I didnt mean to sound like I didnt enjoy any of the map, which I did enjoy it. It had some great potential, I was just expecting more out of it. But it was an awesome job for a first map. As for scripting goes theres tons of tutorials that teaches you how to add black ops perks and an end game, just look around, its not as hard as you might think. as for black ops weapons, now that involves a lot more than just simply adding them in. Something I am unfamiliar on how to do.
  Well to be honest im sick of ppl now asking me to add end game and blops perks. So i looked around online for tut and found a couple all with broken links or things missing. tried to find bamskater 33 tuts... no go and tom_bmx but all broken. If you know of any still active let me know and ill attempt to add both features in
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
None of the ones I've seen in released maps have been correct. They all have broken somethihng and the shaders don't properly appear in the HUD stack. They also don't have the correct bottle models and have no machine light fx or jingles.

I'm kind of short on time but if you send me a link to the most "correct" of the tutorials, I could fix it and post a topic of how to use the fixed scripts.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
None of the ones I've seen in released maps have been correct. They all have broken somethihng and the shaders don't properly appear in the HUD stack. They also don't have the correct bottle models and have no machine light fx or jingles.

I'm kind of short on time but if you send me a link to the most "correct" of the tutorials, I could fix it and post a topic of how to use the fixed scripts.

I used bamskater 33's perks for my map(that I never released) and it worked, but for some reason if you try to use it in a UGX mod map, it messes up. I dont know if it handles it differently or what. I could pm you the link if you want?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I used bamskater 33's perks for my map(that I never released) and it worked, but for some reason if you try to use it in a UGX mod map, it messes up. I dont know if it handles it differently or what. I could pm you the link if you want?
Yes, link me to the tutorial.
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Ty123h's Groups
Ty123h's Contact & Social Links

This link screwed up my computer, it reset my homepage and installed stuff when I chose the option not to
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This link screwed up my computer, it reset my homepage and installed stuff when I chose the option not to
I would guess that's because you clicked the "Download" ad instead of the real download button, or accepted the plugin at the site tries to offer you.

Loading ...