Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
This map seems cool, but I seem to have a problem!

After about a minute or less of playing on this map, WaW will glitch out severely then I'll get an unrecoverable DirectX error. It only happens with this map. No other map has this problem. No other game has this problem.

I have an i5-4690K, R9 380 4GB, and 8GB of RAM.

I have similar stats, but I run this on a not so good lap top without issues too. Are you running win 10? If so, there are several things you can try that have been posted here and in other threads. It's mostly turning down your graphics settings, in options, and turning off spec maps.
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:36:37 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 1 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kandbeamer's Groups
kandbeamer's Contact & Social Links
So by planet maps do you mean that you can go to other planets instead of staying on the space station and if so then how do you get to other planets
if someone can pm me the steps for the easter eggs that would be great and thanks if you do. (sorry I'm bad at solving easter eggs)
Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:26:06 am by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 11 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CCGigabyte's Groups
CCGigabyte's Contact & Social Links
I have similar stats, but I run this on a not so good lap top without issues too. Are you running win 10? If so, there are several things you can try that have been posted here and in other threads. It's mostly turning down your graphics settings, in options, and turning off spec maps.

Why should I need to turn down my graphics settings?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
So by planet maps do you mean that you can go to other planets instead of staying on the space station and if so then how do you get to other planets
if someone can pm me the steps for the easter eggs that would be great and thanks if you do. (sorry I'm bad at solving easter eggs)

Sure I'll send you a pm. I am working on an update that should make it easier to solve the main ee with pop images and hints when you grab parts.

Why should I need to turn down my graphics settings?

I don't know why. I was just offering suggestions that worked for others. If someone knows why certain people have issues, then tell me so maybe I can fix it then. I keep mine on automatic at all times and have never turned them to manual to even know what mine are on.
Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:23:59 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kandbeamer's Groups
Sorry for all the questions but I heard about a easter egg with "cortana" and a destiny weapon what's that about and you didn't really answer my question about the planet maps
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Sorry for all the questions but I heard about a easter egg with "cortana" and a destiny weapon what's that about and you didn't really answer my question about the planet maps

It's no problem, and I didn't want to give it away. If you do what I sent you, everything will be answered.
Spoiler: click to open...
Yes, you can teleport from the space station to other maps.

There is an ee, two actually, that involve her but they are not important to beating the map so you'll have to figure those out, or watch a video of others doing it or something.
I will tell you, that there is a gun, on a planet map
(maybe the halo one...?)
, and there are little cortana models in different places. From there, its up to you.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kandbeamer's Groups
Thanks for the hints and nice map. It a one of a kind.
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
Awesome map man! I played it with my siblings and we had a blast with it, finishing it Round 15! I was constantly reassuring them that we get to explore planets but to our surprise, the game ended already haha. It was still awesome though.

Rounds started easy enough but when the exploding skeletons came in, it made up for the rather open space maps. I really like how those skeletons made the game engaging despite the generous layout of the map, it kept the game intense. Good job with the keycard and Power Cell, it was a creative way to get around the map. And the Halo guns were a welcome surprise but I still don't know how the
Cortana
gun works haha.

This map strikes a nice balance between being relatively easy to hop into with friends and just have fun blowing zombie heads off with several sick guns but challenging enough that will encourage players to explore the map and see it to completion.

Thanks for sharing the map man!
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I think you should add "Respawn with teammate" to the co-op poll.
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:08:51 am by mxtxm
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Awesome map man! I played it with my siblings and we had a blast with it, finishing it Round 15! I was constantly reassuring them that we get to explore planets but to our surprise, the game ended already haha. It was still awesome though.

Rounds started easy enough but when the exploding skeletons came in, it made up for the rather open space maps. I really like how those skeletons made the game engaging despite the generous layout of the map, it kept the game intense. Good job with the keycard and Power Cell, it was a creative way to get around the map. And the Halo guns were a welcome surprise but I still don't know how the
Cortana
gun works haha.

This map strikes a nice balance between being relatively easy to hop into with friends and just have fun blowing zombie heads off with several sick guns but challenging enough that will encourage players to explore the map and see it to completion.

Thanks for sharing the map man!

Thanks! Glad you guys had a good time. That was a good review!

I think you should add "Respawn with teammate" to the co-op poll.

I had thought about it, but found way too many potential glitches with the teleporting, vacuum tubes, and just shape of the map. Least glitchy things were listed. I'd hate to add more bugs in the update.
Date Registered: 25 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
kokol78's Groups
kokol78's Contact & Social LinksKokol78
Hi :)

Thanks for this awesome map !

I have question, i kill the boss and after i thinking it's possible to unlock the Necrochasm weapon from Destiny, but no, the game end :(

So it's possible to unlock this weapon or is just a model ?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hi :)

Thanks for this awesome map !

I have question, i kill the boss and after i thinking it's possible to unlock the Necrochasm weapon from Destiny, but no, the game end :(

So it's possible to unlock this weapon or is just a model ?

Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to get the Necrochasm

It involves the cortana gun you find on the one planet map.
That gun is used in two ees, one - where you find it, and two - the necro on the station. You will notice a little cortana model anywhere you can use that gun to collect cortanas.
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:41:59 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 9 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
gkobyleski's Groups
gkobyleski's Contact & Social Links
Just downloaded this map recently. The quality is amazing, the weapons are fun to use, and the Easter egg is very satisfying. Very unique and enjoyable map. Great work!
Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Prvths24's Groups
Prvths24's Contact & Social Links
When I try to load the map, it goes to the error bo1_standalone_functions. Can U help?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Just downloaded this map recently. The quality is amazing, the weapons are fun to use, and the Easter egg is very satisfying. Very unique and enjoyable map. Great work!
Thanks!

When I try to load the map, it goes to the error bo1_standalone_functions. Can U help?

I don't have a clue what that is. I didn't think I had any functions named that. Here are a list of things to try, based on all the issues people have had in the history of ORBiT and waw in general:
- Resetting waw
- Close waw, and steam if you're playing on steam, making sure the process is not still running, and reinstall the mod before starting waw or steam again (delete mod and try this again if it still didn't work)
- Start waw and change texture settings to High or less, not extra
- Turn off spec maps in graphics settings
- Play in windowed mode.

Anyone of the previous things may help your issue, not necessarily all of the previous need done.
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:50:00 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...