UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[30/40] Bus Depot -- As Hard as Trump's Love-Handles (UPDATED FOR V1.1)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by ShotgunRagtime
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
i think they are bobbyszbegins scripts is what he is saying, he is the guy who released all those models without giving credit to the site he got them from t3mdm or something
nah it is stuffys script, I edited it to put the anims in for the origins boxes as he didn't have them before

That other guy did pretty much all the rest tho yea
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
IMO: i found the detail to be a 6-7 but the fun scale to be about a 7 and same for replayability, while it is easy, it is still fun, but ofc everyone has different opinions, and this is you're review, so good job, i agree with everything u said, but still feel the score to be a little low  for the map it is :)
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
nah it is stuffys script, I edited it to put the anims in for the origins boxes as he didn't have them before

That other guy did pretty much all the rest tho yea

The other guy had nothing to do with the Soul Chests. I changed the model and fx with help from Hitman.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
The other guy had nothing to do with the Soul Chests. I changed the model and fx with help from Hitman.
i meant he had something to do with the "other scripted features"
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well, this review sure as hell confused me.
Sure, this is your style, but your style seems to probably fit better in the Humorous section, because the amount of jokes you dropped into this review could probably rival that of one of Tomikaze's humorous ones.
I can't just simply tell you where to place your reviews, since I'm not you, but I feel your reviews are more humorous and not as to-the-point as the other reviews here.
But, your reviews do put something fresh into the reviews section, instead of them all being as serious as one of mine for example, you come in with your reviews and refresh the scene.
anyway, I've said my piece.
with regards,
Jiffy
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Thanks for all the feedback and support so far guys, means a lot! I've dropped the first edit on the review, which I hope will clarify my stance on the Soul Boxes and the score the map got, or at least explain my own viewpoint a bit better.

Well, this review sure as hell confused me.
Sure, this is your style, but your style seems to probably fit better in the Humorous section, because the amount of jokes you dropped into this review could probably rival that of one of Tomikaze's humorous ones.
I can't just simply tell you where to place your reviews, since I'm not you, but I feel your reviews are more humorous and not as to-the-point as the other reviews here.
But, your reviews do put something fresh into the reviews section, instead of them all being as serious as one of mine for example, you come in with your reviews and refresh the scene.
anyway, I've said my piece.
with regards,
Jiffy
Thanks Jiff. I did consider posting this review under "Humorous," but I felt like that section has a reputation for shorter, more sarcastic reviews of really bad maps. I wanted to give this map some cred and put it in the "Serious" section.

But I definitely hear ya. My next review will go under "Humorous" (if it's funny  :please:) and I'll just see how it goes.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Please check the new map update?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Please check the new map update?
Just played it this morning, really enjoyed it. I have to leave now, but I'll update the review when I get back home!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks for reviewing the map again for the new update! You seem to be complaining about Double Tap 2.0? That's the first complaint I've ever heard about the perk, you saying you would prefer the normal Double Tap?! :O
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Thanks for reviewing the map again for the new update! You seem to be complaining about Double Tap 2.0? That's the first complaint I've ever heard about the perk, you saying you would prefer the normal Double Tap?! :O
Haha, I should've explained what I meant.

I don't like DT 2.0 for two reasons:

-- It's so powerful it becomes a mandatory purchase like Jugg, and thus crowds out other perks (like Speed, PhD, etc.)
-- It's usually thrown into maps without regard for weapons' actual vanilla damages. In BOII, guns were relatively weak and needed DT 2.0 to be effective at higher rounds. In a lot of custom maps, guns already deal a lot of damage and DT 2.0 is overkill.

So on Bus Depot I felt like DT 2.0 fell into the latter category of problem. I bought DT 2.0 on like Round 13, and with the addition of a PaP M27, I was literally instamelting zombies in 2 bodyshots. Again, that just factors into the map being easier than I (personally) like, and that's a recurring issue on maps that include DT 2.0, as it is just an incredibly strong perk.

But no, I do think DT 2.0 is stronger than DT 1.0 :P

Loading ...