Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Today I finally found the time (and the motivation) to actually sit down and get some stuff done in preperation for the bo3 tool. It was the first time of me actually using the waw tools on windows 10 but everything seemed to work.

Until I tried to start the asset manager.

The only thing that happened was launcher throwing an error: FAILED TO EXECUTE: asset_manager

I tried to manually launch the asset_manager.exe from the waw bin and that put out an error aswell, something about invalid Side-by-Side Configuration. (No image due to german error message)

Since reinstalling the tools would be a massive pain any help will be greatly appreciated <3
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
as far as i remember it has something to do with the .net framework not being installed properly. try to uninstall and reinstall them in correct order.

Loading ...