UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

WaW/BO1/BO3 Mod Tools Server is now open!

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
  • BeamedTheSpeed
  • Deleted Member
BeamedTheSpeed
This user is deleted :(
So, I asked a question for "is there gonna be a Discord chat based for WaW/BO1/BO3 combined mod tools" considering there's BO1 and BO3 mod tools. So, I decided to make my own WaW/BO1/BO3 Mod Tools chat for anyone who is interested to join. Code is fsA2hFC, for your information.

Please don't come with any statements saying "oh um waw is dead ya dork" or "modding is ded why waste ur time on this". Since I haven't spotted a WaW chat, I made one myself. At least it feels like an official server.

Update: We spotted a BO3 mod tools server with a channel that includes "#other-cod-modding". This is a direct rip-off to our server, as our server is merged with all games and that channel of the server we spotted was a knock-off to the server. This server is the first one to have WaW/BO1/BO3 merged as a community, so please don't fall for the other server. (Plus immature people whereas in our server there's none, lol)
Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:51:02 am by BeamedTheSpeed
Date Registered: 18 March 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
williamr_6's Groups
williamr_6's Contact & Social Links
 :o
Date Registered: 31 October 2018
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Blueninja287's Groups
Blueninja287's Contact & Social Links
hey when i put in the code it said it was invalid or expired any chance of a new code being posted

Loading ...