Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Venom is here, bay bay.
Signature
Real JustVenomModz. Anyone else is a fake looking to start false propaganda and misinformation.

Venom Modding - 2022-
RealVenomModz's Groups
RealVenomModz's Contact & Social Links
Think this is a new mod/map? It's not. It's for BO1 Mod Tools users.

Hello, everyone. I've been working on a secret live patch for the Black Ops Mod Tools that is called T5-MissingAssets.

T5-MissingAssets
Finishing the Mod Tools on my own accord.

The T5-MissingAssets pack is a patch for the Black Ops Mod Tools that contain all (or most) of the major/minor assets missing from the Black Ops Mod Tools, and some assets fixed as they were left unfinished/broken in the Tools.

Treyarch and Activision previously released the Mod Tools with the intention of only for Multiplayer mods to come to life, like seen on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and World at War. Unfortunately, there were plans on including a mapping tool (Radiant), but it was close to the release of MW3.

The Black Ops Mod Tools came out sometime between the release dates of the Annihilation and Rezurrection Packs. Unfortunately, it didn't include most of the assets that were in said packs, only including some of the assets seen on First Strike. This pack is made to complete everything that the Black Ops Mod Tools has lacked. Accompanied by utilizing LinkerMod, this pack can pack a serious punch for everyone to use the complete assets, as they were intended with the original Mod Tools.

This is a community-driven project that anyone can contribute to.

Features
  • Createart and Vision file fully working on new custom maps
  • ISAS (Independent Sound Alias System), for easier editing soundaliases for maps without overriding the Kino soundalias
  • SPS (Script Placer Support) so you can make your map based on either Five or Kino, your choice!
  • Experimental Wonder Weapons added via zone_source (This way, you can add a Wunderwaffe on your mapname.csv without adding to your mod.csv)

This is the ULTIMATE Mod Tools patch you will ever use alongside with those from Ville88.
Spoiler: click to open...
Compared to some people, we do stuff for Black Ops instead of ignoring others for help/contribution.

Installation (Manual)
First, install the stock Black Ops Mod Tools from Steam.
Second, you get LinkerMod here.
github.com

Download this first version of LinkerMod. And then download the second version.
github.com

Remember, you must apply the first LinkerMod pack before you go on with the second.

Third step, you get T5-MissingAssets from my page.
github.com

Once you download, you extract everything to your root BO1 folder, and that's it! Unfortunately, there is no AutoUpdater so you can't update automatically. If someone is able to make that for me, please DM me. Thank you.

Installation (Automatic)
Thanks to Mythical, T5-MissingAssets is included with his Black Ops Mod Tools Installer! Do note that you'll need the tools from Steam in order to get these working.
github.com

Credits:
PamojoYT
NGcaudle
DTZxPorter
Scobalula
Mythical
Faber
Utamia
Ville88
Arrows

NOTE
T5-MissingAssets will be patched overtime. This is a live patch, people.
One more thing. This isn't supported by Plutonium. So, if you want to make your maps, good luck. Plutonium doesn't have a custom map loader.

Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 01:50:55 am by JustVenomModz
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 April 2022
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
i like making small bo1 maps
Signature
R
Box Map ELITE #1's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Box Map ELITE #1's Contact & Social LinksPamojoYTPamojoYTPamojoYT#7794
Think this is a new mod/map? It's not. It's for BO1 Mod Tools users.

Hello, everyone. I've been working on a secret live patch for the Black Ops Mod Tools that is called T5-MissingAssets.

T5-MissingAssets
Finishing the Mod Tools on my own accord.

The T5-MissingAssets pack is a patch for the Black Ops Mod Tools that contain all (or most) of the major/minor assets missing from the Black Ops Mod Tools, and some assets fixed as they were left unfinished/broken in the Tools.

Treyarch and Activision previously released the Mod Tools with the intention of only for Multiplayer mods to come to life, like seen on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and World at War. Unfortunately, there were plans on including a mapping tool (Radiant), but it was close to the release of MW3.

The Black Ops Mod Tools came out sometime between the release dates of the Annihilation and Rezurrection Packs. Unfortunately, it didn't include most of the assets that were in said packs, only including some of the assets seen on First Strike. This pack is made to complete everything that the Black Ops Mod Tools has lacked. Accompanied by utilizing LinkerMod, this pack can pack a serious punch for everyone to use the complete assets, as they were intended with the original Mod Tools.

This is a community-driven project that anyone can contribute to.

Features
  • Createart and Vision file fully working on new custom maps
  • ISAS (Independent Sound Alias System), for easier editing soundaliases for maps without overriding the Kino soundalias
  • SPS (Script Placer Support) so you can make your map based on either Five or Kino, your choice!
  • Experimental Wonder Weapons added via zone_source (This way, you can add a Wunderwaffe on your mapname.csv without adding to your mod.csv)

This is the ULTIMATE Mod Tools patch you will ever use alongside with those from Ville88.
Spoiler: click to open...
Compared to some people, we do stuff for Black Ops instead of ignoring others for help/contribution.

Installation (Manual)
First, install the stock Black Ops Mod Tools from Steam.
Second, you get LinkerMod here.
github.com

Download this first version of LinkerMod. And then download the second version.
github.com

Remember, you must apply the first LinkerMod pack before you go on with the second.

Third step, you get T5-MissingAssets from my page.
github.com

Once you download, you extract everything to your root BO1 folder, and that's it! Unfortunately, there is no AutoUpdater so you can't update automatically. If someone is able to make that for me, please DM me. Thank you.

Installation (Automatic)
Thanks to Mythical, T5-MissingAssets is included with his Black Ops Mod Tools Installer! Do note that you'll need the tools from Steam in order to get these working.
github.com

Credits:
PamojoYT
NGcaudle
DTZxPorter
Scobalula
Mythical
Faber
Utamia
Ville88
Arrows

NOTE
T5-MissingAssets will be patched overtime. This is a live patch, people.
One more thing. This isn't supported by Plutonium. So, if you want to make your maps, good luck. Plutonium doesn't have a custom map loader.
U did the right thing
Date Registered: 13 July 2022
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Venom is here, bay bay.
RealVenomModz's Groups
U did the right thing

:wink: :wink:  
Date Registered: 8 November 2022
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
HunShen's Groups
HunShen's Contact & Social LinksHUNSHEN
Failed to execute: launcher_ldr radiant_mod.dll CoDBORadiant
why?
Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 08:26:22 am by HunShen
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Venom is here, bay bay.
RealVenomModz's Groups
Failed to execute: launcher_ldr radiant_mod.dll CoDBORadiant
why?
You forgot to run Launcher as Admin.
Date Registered: 8 November 2022
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
HunShen's Groups
HunShen's Contact & Social LinksHUNSHEN
You forgot to run Launcher as Admin.
[font]I'm running Steam[/font]
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Venom is here, bay bay.
RealVenomModz's Groups
I'm running Steam
Run it from your gameroot/bin/Launcher.exe, right click and then press Run As Administrator.

Loading ...