UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Notice] UGX-Mods Data Stolen (January 2016)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Delta
Date Registered: 6 December 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
creamy
Signature
JWofle's Groups
JWofle's Contact & Social LinksnonoJWofleJWoflesJWoflesJWoflesJWofleJWofles
We should be able to consider PM's a safe way of conversating.. There is a reason it's not viewable to anyone but recievers and those who sent them.
Welp, UGX seems to be only suggesting to change your password. Also if Mikey had the database, permbanning him wouldn't stop him from doing anything  :poker:
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
UndeadGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
UndeadGaming's Contact & Social LinksHardCoreHDCoreHD
Well guys i think enough is enough there is no need for all these comments it should of ended when AoMiKey wanted to end it cause tbh this was all about slagging him off and ofc he has enough guts to call it quits which i see some certin members dont have that ability (not gonna say any names) why cant we all just accept the fact that yeah people make mistakes.Mistakes have been made on both sides of this argument no 1 is innocent in this argument so tbh there is no point trying to put a halo above the ugx team so they look better.

I think you should all stop bitching and just give up on this convo because 1 of the comments i saw cant remember what staff member it was but they were asking for images of trem/delta leading AoMikey to believe they were still gonna use his designs. Tbh thats a simple class of girl to girl bitching like cmon ppl get a hold of yourselves and just put this behind you because to be honest its getting a bit boring seeing the same ppl moan and groan because they want to.I think if the staff members are as good as they portray themselves to be they should lock this conversation as n1 needs to bring it up again.

F.Y.I My account didnt get touched  at all :troll:
Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:43:49 am by UndeadGaming
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Hashed password that need 4-5 years of bruteforce (trem said this  :poker:), pay-pal info... LIKE YOUR NAME (oh god). IPs can be ddossed yeah but it wouldn't make sense for Mikey just to ddos some people, he has no motive. And then PMs, if you put anything in PMs that could ruin your life it's your own fault- this is a zombie forum ;-;

edit- most IPs are dynamic too so  :derp:

Even if you don't consider that data "life altering", it still doesn't make the threat any less deserving of a punishment.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Hashed password that need 4-5 years of bruteforce (trem said this  :poker:), pay-pal info... LIKE YOUR NAME (oh god). IPs can be ddossed yeah but it wouldn't make sense for Mikey just to ddos some people, he has no motive. And then PMs, if you put anything in PMs that could ruin your life it's your own fault- this is a zombie forum ;-;

edit- most IPs are dynamic too so  :derp:

Shill for the person who threatened to dox 200, 000+ people and broke a major forum rule harder, please.

Doesn't matter if he had a motive or not, or whether he did do it or not. The rules are the goddamn rules:  http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

10. You will never threaten another site members' personal property, family, or life.
This includes disclosing personal information such as IP Addresses, home addresses, names, phone numbers, DDOS attacks, etc. Threatening or committing any of these actions via private message or otherwise will result in a immediate permanent ban from the site. This behavior is completely unacceptable and in most cases illegal.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Like I said earlier in the topic, we were trying to give Michael a chance to speak for himself rather than silencing him right away with a ban. He did break rule #10 and we are not ignoring that. Since it would appear he is done discussing this issue and using this website, I will go ahead and apply the ban he earned for breaking rule 10 now.

I am going to lock this topic now because it's evolving into a completely different discussion.

Again, we are sorry that this potential information leak occurred and we will take additional precautions in the future before giving team members potential access to the MySQL database. In retrospect we should not have used a clone of the UGX database for our development copy of the site, we should have created a separate one which only contained the data necessary for testing.

We do not expect that any malicious activity will occur as a result of this breach but we cannot guarantee this - it is out of our control. We regret if you experience any issues from this breach and we hope to regain your trust as best as we can. We have a ton of awesome things planned for 2016 and a lot of it will be announced soon, so we appreciate everyone who is sticking along for the ride.

Thank you all for your understanding.

If you have further concerns or questions:

Loading ...