UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Notice] UGX-Mods Data Stolen (January 2016)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Delta
Date Registered: 6 December 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
creamy
Signature
JWofle's Groups
JWofle's Contact & Social LinksnonoJWofleJWoflesJWoflesJWoflesJWofleJWofles
bit of a shining knight for him aint ya

well, thanks anyway, but we will handle this how we feel is correct, not based on "what mikey said"
Yes, because he's telling the truth lol
Anyway, do what you want, but nobody would bruteforce 200k passwords so changing your password is useless. Anyway, if you trusted mikey to design for UGX, you can trust his apology and move on.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Anyway, do what you want, but nobody would bruteforce 200k passwords so changing your password is useless. Anyway, if you trusted mikey to design for UGX, you can trust his apology and move on.

They trusted him for the design. That trust was broken, once this all happened.
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
how is it "my fault" when

a- i have never been told
b- have no experience - what so ever - with SMF?
c- noone should be stealing our DB anyway...

Moderator - not staff....

Spoiler: click to open...
And im gonna choose to let that go DD... but i assure you i used very little of treyarchs crap in my 5000 lines of code thank you, so i hardly think they count, and had i needed to i could have easily rewritten theirs, and infact in several places i "did" and had to write my own utility to fill in the missing functions from BO2- and over time have practically rewritten just about every zombie related script infact...
so your saying, getting ripped off durring a contract because they phrase things in such a way that you dont understand, yet you sign it anyways... thats not ur fault? A website is like anything else, you need to research it before you think about giving it your private info. Another example of "not my fault" is all those "fake" googles and other sites that look exactly like the actual google site, but are just there to steal your info. It is completely your fault for not looking at the adress bar. Also ive seen many people get "hacked" because they sign up on these sites. So if you want to blame anyone, blame yourself for not reasearching, btw SMF is the forum base that UGX uses and it is displayed at the bottom :troll:

#gottaLovePeople who blame others for their ignorance
NO one stole anything, he was given the information and does not seem that he signed a nondisclosure act. SO thus it is perfectly OK to tell others what he has done/worked with. You guys dont realize, buisnesses like google used to sell your info back in the early 2000s but they got caught and they just told you that it is in the TOS.

Sure its morally wrong for people to do this, but WAKE UP TO REAL LIFE U MOTHER FUCKERS WHO THINK THAT, morals dont matter in buisness. All that matters is money, fame, and efficency
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:27:21 pm by liamsa669
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
"I" didnt and i already didnt trust him, i am a mod who has potentially also been effected, just like the members, so your logic as usual is flawed. As is your attempts to convince 200,000 people

and liams your just being stupid now... you may understand every tiny detail, the other 99% of ANY community only understands what they can obviously. I also doubt most of them would even know "what" to check... Which is the same as any customer of any bank youll find ( I would know i work in em ). Private is private.

And I am "required" to PM due to my role on the website...
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:09:21 pm by Harry Bo21
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Ok seriously, at this point the sole thing that this forum thread does is propagate arguements. Let's try and be reasonable, mm?
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:08:55 pm by Sidzzz
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups

and liams your just being stupid now... you may understand every tiny detail, the other 99% of ANY community only understands what they can obviously. I also doubt most of them would even know "what" to check... Which is the same as any customer of any bank youll find ( I would know i work in em ). Private is private.
private is not private, there is always someone who can see your "private" information. And i see nothing inside this that negates what i said
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
private is not private, there is always someone who can see your "private" information. And i see nothing inside this that negates what i said

Harry the only thing I have to say is that if PM's were not stored how would they show up in your account, they don't just work on pixie dust since that's where info is stored, and also that no matter where you are however you send the message there is a way for a third-party to obtain that information.

Personally not changing my info as I do think Mikey fucked up but the threat isn't real. Also the fact that most of my passwords are different, that too.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
Harry the only thing I have to say is that if PM's were not stored how would they show up in your account, they don't just work on pixie dust since that's where info is stored, and also that no matter where you are however you send the message there is a way for a third-party to obtain that information.

Personally not changing my info as I do think Mikey fucked up but the threat isn't real. Also the fact that most of my passwords are different, that too.
umm there are other means of storing pms, there are such things as storing them on another server same with passwords aswell, sure it would complicate some scripts but its called security. and yes i agree with you, there is always a possibility of a third party involvment
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Original topic was to discuss about changing passwords and about database leak, not about PMs being private or not. Lets keep it on topic, people, or we have to start issuing warnings to people, who keep on going off-topic
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
Signature
Fancy-Hadelula is the answer of life
DodgeMe's Groups
DodgeMe's Contact & Social LinksTomtarna11DodgeMe
Can i have a cookie?
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I've read almost every post in this topic and I really didn't want to get involved because I really don't even know all the true information. Just people spewing billshit and throwing accusations. But what I do know that is true is this; Mickey threatened to release thousands of peoples private information which had the potentiality to literally ruin their lives. What in the fuck are we even discussing here? It doesn't matter if it was a "joke" or if he was just "mad" or "kidding". He should be permanently banned. Period. End of discussion. The 9 other pages of this discussion shouldn't even exist.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
creamy
JWofle's Groups
Mickey threatened to release thousands of peoples private information which had the potentiality to literally ruin their lives.
Ruin lives?  :poker:
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Ruin lives?  :poker:

Um... passwords that may have been used on several sites, pay-pal info, IP adresses, personal conversations, should I continue? You could certainly ruin someones life with that type of sensitive information.

Even if you don't consider that data "life altering", it still doesn't make the threat any less deserving of a punishment.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
creamy
JWofle's Groups
Um... passwords that may have been used on several sites, pay-pal info, IP adresses, personal conversations.
Hashed password that need 4-5 years of bruteforce (trem said this  :poker:), pay-pal info... LIKE YOUR NAME (oh god). IPs can be ddossed yeah but it wouldn't make sense for Mikey just to ddos some people, he has no motive. And then PMs, if you put anything in PMs that could ruin your life it's your own fault- this is a zombie forum ;-;

edit- most IPs are dynamic too so  :derp:
Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:15:17 am by JWofle
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Hashed password that need 4-5 years of bruteforce (trem said this  :poker:), pay-pal info... LIKE YOUR NAME (oh god). IPs can be ddossed yeah but it wouldn't make sense for Mikey just to ddos some people, he has no motive. And then PMs, if you put anything in PMs that could ruin your life it's your own fault- this is a zombie forum ;-;

We should be able to consider PM's a safe way of conversating.. There is a reason it's not viewable to anyone but recievers and those who sent them.

Loading ...