UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Notice] UGX-Mods Data Stolen (January 2016)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Delta
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
a bunch of people just refuse to understand the potential risks delta, we all know you do a fab job really ;)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I get it now guys. Get that newsletter working because it sounds like the only emails I would read.

Yeah, the newsletter would help on cases like these. Some people tend to read emails rather than look up info in site
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
As Delta said we have not yet had time to remove anything which is an "alteration of his design", we are working on it as fast as we can. The fact that people were able to apply the theme via a url exploit was beyond my control and never intended - this is a problem with SMF not us. For now we have disabled the theme entirely to prevent further exploitation. As I already stated previously in the topic anything that belongs to him will be removed. The rest of the theme was either a joint effort or entirely of my effort and will not be removed because it belongs to the team.
You seem pretty mature now (/sarcasm), did you forget the little fit you threw before on this site before exiling yourself and then coming back? I'm supposed to take you seriously now? You have zero involvement in either side's affairs for this issue, I am under no obligation to consider your views as anything more than what they are: your views. They are not automatically facts.
I had a multi-paragraph reply ready to be posted but then I decided to take your route and ignore the essence of the post, completely shoving aside all legitimate points made.

I mean, really? You actually think a 1 and a half year old thread is an accurate representation of my current level of maturity? And to use that as an excuse to ignore a perfectly valid statement? Thought someone your age would know better...

Honestly, if you can't be bothered to behave like a mature adult and address these concerns then I really can't be bothered to write a proper response either so unless you're going to man up and acknowledge you too were in the wrong I'm done here.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I mean, really? You actually think a 1 and a half year old thread is an accurate representation of my current level of maturity? And to use that as an excuse to ignore a perfectly valid statement? Thought someone your age would know better...
You think respect just magically comes back after passing time? Of course it's still relevant.

Honestly, if you can't be bothered to behave like a mature adult and address these concerns then I really can't be bothered to write a proper response either so unless you're going to man up and acknowledge you too were in the wrong I'm done here.
Bye again, see you again maybe in a year or so.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
You think respect just magically comes back after passing time? Of course it's still relevant.
Now all of sudden we're talking about respect? What happened to maturity? Just because you don't respect someone doesn't mean they can't be mature.

Since when does "I'm done here" imply I'm leaving the community? It simply means I'm done responding if no relevant points get addressed.
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
AoKMiKeY's Groups
AoKMiKeY's Contact & Social Links

There is really not much I have to say. I think you reply to Jr-Imagine perfectly represents what is going on here.
I want to go into how harry is lying about what ever I did to his cod ( apparently ) and how all of this is a huge fabrication of the actual truth of what has been going on.

But no. I am not going to stoop as low as Trem and Delta have in this post. You both value your community as much as I would value my worst enemy. I have nothing more to say on this fact. I have no database. You feel for a trick.

I give a million apologies to everyone this has affected and I am truly sorry. I was mad. I was in a bad mood and I was being a little bit stupid. I never meant for this to happen. I didn't want any of this to happen. UGX ( Trem and Delta ) made me believe they where going to continue using my designs with out agreeing to give me credit. You can see why this would annoy me. I worked very hard for months to make these design.

I am frankly appalled by UGX for banning me after I reply to a topic to defend myself. Nothing more. Nothing less. I just wanted to DEFEND myself in the public's eye. You disrespect your members and you have the audacity to say you are being transparent but you only are when it looks bad on me. I have admitted my mistakes but you do not care to admit your own.

But yes. This is the final thing I am to say on this matter. I will not be stooping any lower I have already been forced to. Thank you to anyone that is smart enough or is able to see though all of the smoke and mirrors and see that there is two sides to every story. And I apologise again to every single member on UGX this has affect.

MiKeY.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:47:00 am by AoKMiKeY
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
The long and short is, a choice was offered. UGX picked one. Its not up to anyone else to judge them for choosing that decision

or it wouldnt be a "choice" in the first place

and i didnt lie mikey - Some one else had to come fix it for me coz i had no idea what you did- I "assumed" at the time it was for convenience. You seem to have a vague memory - but i dont. You came on to help me fix the sounds that were not working on my "non waw" perk machines... But now i found out i quesion why i would ever bind a restart command to my crouch button AND the "Q" key... come on now...

I certainly didnt bind the keys - you controlled my pc via teamviewer and did all kinds of shit i didnt understand - next thing i know my game is restarting left right and centre...

I was told by "people" i was talking to about this after it was discovered that you prob did it for kicks knowing i wouldnt be able to find it... judging by what you pulled here that sounds accurate... seems to be a public opinion of you...

then you ran that program on my mod.csv - next thing i knew every file was in there multiple times and i got a plethora of errors...

then you might notice i never asked for your "help" again...

and i would suspect they "temp" banned you because you were

1. Abusive
2. Showing leaked shots of launcher....
3. Publically saying you have hijacked the db which 100% effects THIS site...
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:08:53 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
JR-Imagine's Groups
The long and short is, a choice was offered. UGX picked one. Its not up to anyone else to judge them for choosing that decision

or it wouldnt be a "choice" in the first place
That's the whole point, their choice was to drop anything Mikey made which they clearly are not as they are still developing the theme further.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
That's the whole point, their choice was to drop anything Mikey made which they clearly are not as they are still developing the theme further.
as they have said, there has been little to no time between these developments - when exactly have they had a chance to even remove it?

And the fact it was never intended to even be seen, if people hadnt leaked it, would probably of alrady been removed before a "proper" release
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Can't we all just get along and make some cool mods? :alone:

Seriously I feel like a large chunk of users here have lost the sense of community. I see more people spewing bullshit here than I see people responding in the General Help section.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I am frankly appalled by UGX for banning me after I reply to a topic to defend myself.

M8, you threatened to freaking dox innocent people who have done nothing to you. I don't give a crap if you didn't mean it or not, you never threaten people's lives like that. If i was Trem, i'd freaking IP ban you for pulling that crap. Why you aren't atleast account banned blows my freaking mind.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:01:36 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
M8, you threatened to freaking dox innocent people who have done nothing to you. I don't give a crap if you didn't mean it or not, you never threaten people's lives like that. If i was Trem, i'd freaking IP ban you for pulling that crap. Why you aren't atleast account banned blows my freaking mind.
I must admit being more than a little freaked out when Delta first posted this. Not knowing anything about AoKMikeY, or what he is capable of, I thought we were in for another TomBMX/ZombieModding takeover.

Trying to put myself in the shoes of people on both sides I can see how I might have done/said some foolish things too (wouldn't be the first time). But ultimately I have full faith in Delta & Trem, I believe they are good people and don't believe that they would intentionally do anything illegal. Could they be difficult to work with at times...yea maybe, but that's not a crime and THAT'S the part that's none of our business anyway.

I trust that Mikey, Delta & Trem can get this stuff cleared up once emotions settle a bit - whether it be to pay for work already done or else getting everything taken down/given back, whatever, in a timely manner. Sometimes personalities clash and not everyone can work together and that's fine but we can do better than this thread today.
Delta/Trem, thank you for letting us know about this, but I think it's time for the three of you to have a closed door meeting so the community can get back to what it does best: making box maps, asking people when their maps are coming out and posting memes insulting each other. Let's go team!
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
This statement alone leads me to believe that even if Trem is hard to work with he clearly believes in second chances, explanations, and honesty.

Trem obviously has nothing to hide and may have made a few mistakes along the way conveying his points, but even how defensive you are wording your stuff shows the "I am a victim attitude":

Second chance for someone who threatened to dox 200,000 people. Second chance for someone who broke a big forum rule by threatening to releasing personal information.

Clearly you don't have a clue how serious doxxing is and the affects it can have on one's life or the forum rules.

Also stuff takes time to remove guys so stop the whole "they are using his work", It is like saying Harry used Treyarchs work to make his perks. There will be similarities to whatever the UGX team produces and whatever Mikey has produced

Clearly its unrealistic for him to expect Trem and delta to remove all of his CSS/JS/Whatever instantaneously.

and Harry did use Treyarch's work. Where do you think the machines came from?

Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:43:17 am by daedra descent
Date Registered: 6 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
creamy
Signature
JWofle's Groups
JWofle's Contact & Social LinksnonoJWofleJWoflesJWoflesJWoflesJWofleJWofles
I don't see the problem tbh, the only sensitive details mikey supposedly has access to are emails (what can he even do with these c'mon) and IPs (some of which are dynamic).

Even if someone's name is leaked via PayPal info, it won't have any effects on their life- none of this will. This situation has been extremely blown out of proportion..  :poker:
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:00:20 am by JWofle
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Can't we all just get along and make some cool mods? :alone:

Seriously I feel like a large chunk of users here have lost the sense of community. I see more people spewing bullshit here than I see people responding in the General Help section.
Thoose days end like 4 years ago.

I think this topic must be closed now before it get out of hand...

Also Mike and UGX team, talk on skype to try to solve the problem without making more problems, talk about all but always keeping the limits(dont be stupids like me). Life isnt long enough to have problems.

Loading ...