UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Notice] UGX-Mods Data Stolen (January 2016)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Delta
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sorry it's been all day without any words from me on the situation but I've been occupied all day since shortly after I woke up to this news and discussed a plan of action with Delta. He and the rest of the UGX Staff have handled this very nicely in my absence and it is very appreciated.

TL;DR of my response:
Mikey was the first one to make any threats to us. We have not made any threats in return. He first threatened legal action, then threatened a database leak. Our only response we we no longer wanted any of his "copyrighted" designs in our program and would not sign any contract with him, and if he brought legal action against us we would do the same to him. This clearly pissed him off and he threw a little fit earlier posting pictures of the (currently) private UGX Launcher design update as well as the supposed database leak he has.

Full response:
Haha, This is amazing to see. By the way thats not my name. Nice try though? I don't know. I do not give out my name. Well I will have to give it you. You got the first name correct. My name is Michael.
Sorry we didn't get your name spelled correctly, we must have been too concerned with you leaking the personal data of nearly 200,000 people for absolutely no reason to make sure your first name was spelled in the correct form.

Right so lets get this clear. I was scaring you. I took some lines from the db and then got that shit off my system. I am not stupid enough to handle a file like that. I then continued to put it in the middle of a large spaced out document and sent you a screenshot. This was a scare tactic. I am not stupid I did not take anything and nor do I have anything to leak.
So you're not stupid enough to rip and store our dataabse but you're stupid enough to threaten that you did in order to get your own way. Oh that's SUPER smart (/sarcasm). We have zero proof that you did not rip or store the entire database, or that you deleted whatever you did take. Why would we trust your word on that now? We don't trust you at all anymore.

This is where they became children by saying that I have been threatening them with legal action where in reality I just stated what I would do if my work was to be continued / copied.
Nothing about our response to you has been childish. We respond to threats with appropriate action. Using scare tactics is childish. 

They then become extremely defensive and I had to stop. I left them with a simple agreement to agree to. They where given the choose to have my designs, concepts and all the work I have done for them excluding the source files and all they would need to agree to is to keep me in the credits for the designs while they where using my designs. Seems pretty fair to me. Right?. Delta spouted a load of crap about how he wanted to take legal action and how they would try to tie me to an agreement that I was never given.
You did not leave us with a simple agreement, you left us with a fake ultimatum. Either we sign an agreement with you to keep the designs or we discard your designs. We chose to disgard your designs and start over, which apparently caused you to go ape shit and make all kinds of threats to our community and our team.

So I scared them. I was bored of the shit. I was board of delta and I wanted 5 minutes of them shitting them selves. So I faked having a db. Seems fair enough right? You be a cunt to me and I will get my own back?
This is pure gold. You accuse us of being childish dicks and them plainly admit that for 5 minutes of entertainment you threaten 200,000 people. That's TOTALLY not childish!

Good riddance, should have gone with my gut and never brought you onboard to the UGX Team.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
lol funny stuff

Spoiler: click to open...
Good riddance, should have gone with my gut and never brought you onboard to the UGX Team.

should have been me... been me... been me...
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:42:33 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking? Mikey is my friend he will never do such a thing .
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking? Mikey is my friend he will never do such a thing .

I have spoke to Mikey myself, no this was not a joke.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
the evidence and list of people coming forward sayin "yeah never liked that guy" says otherwise lol

Like said previously, he "was" working with DualVII and friends, until they too also got annoyed with him and his ways

when he helped me he bound half my keys to vidrestart so half the keys i hit reset my game ( he did this while using my PC via teamviewer, this is the only reason i found them at all, with someone elses help in the end )... took me FOREVER to find them as i was new back then...

Give you one example, my crouch button. So when i was testing D2P i was constantly restarting my game and couldnt find why

He also ran a program on my mod.csv to "make it better and actually organized" - i think his term was ( despite being perfectly well organized ) This duplicated just about every asset like 10 times in my mod.csv. As you can guess, just imagine the sound alias erors due to being called multiple times...
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:55:30 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
I have spoke to Mikey myself, no this was not a joke.
belive me exo, mikey is a good kid he must be at some kind of a trouble to do such a thing. Now most of my assets in my pm should i change my PS?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
lol yea sounds like a real stand up guy, threatening 200,000 people over a picture or two - threatening legal action and what knot

messing with newbies mod tools so they get permenantly fucked until some genius comes along and puts it back, upsetting just about everyone i know thats met him

Yea, what a guy ;)

he claims that he never got the access so in theory you dont need to. And if hes your "friend" you dont really need to worry anyway

but "we" suggest you change it
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:00:53 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
the evidence and list of people coming forward sayin "yeah never liked that guy" says otherwise lol

Like said previously, he "was" working with DualVII and friends, until they too also got annoyed with him and his ways

when he helped me he bound half my keys to vidrestart so half the keys i hit reset my game ( he did this while using my PC via teamviewer, this is the only reason i found them at all, with someone elses help in the end )... took me FOREVER to find them as i was new back then...

Give you one example, my crouch button. So when i was testing D2P i was constantly restarting my game and couldnt find why

He also ran a program on my mod.csv to "make it better and actually organized" - i think his term was ( despite being perfectly well organized ) This duplicated just about every asset like 10 times in my mod.csv. As you can guess, just imagine the sound alias erors due to being called multiple times...
lol hahahahahahah harry i fell from my chair just laughing.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
belive me exo, mikey is a good kid he must be at some kind of a trouble to do such a thing. Now most of my assets in my pm should i change my PS?

I know his explanation of this whole case. I know UGX' explanation on it. I won't namecall either . The fact is Mikey did threaten UGX and it's members, doesn't matter how kind he might be.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Ah Custom Zombies - possibly the only online 'community' where a mutually beneficial and friendly relationship can turn into threats and litigation over a chat on Skype. Awesome :).
and you missed the golden age back in zombiemodding :3
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Spoiler: click to open...
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
lol hahahahahahah harry i fell from my chair just laughing.
as funny as it sounds - this was part of the reason my perk release was so damned late

this shit is funny - only to the person doing it

but remember... he aint a child...
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
why does this site seem to be a magnet for these people?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
why does this site seem to be a magnet for these people?
you got me man, idk the last thing i need is someone to steal my assets lol.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
you got me man, idk the last thing i need is someone to steal my assets lol.
mate try being me and pieman.... we get robbed left right and centre lol

funny thing is the people they try to rob my shit from come annd tell / show me, so its pretty damn obvious lol

Loading ...