UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Notice] UGX-Mods Data Stolen (January 2016)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Delta
Date Registered: 9 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Learning more about Maya & Radiant ;)
ricko0z's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ricko0z's Contact & Social Linksricko0zricko0zricko0zricko0zytricko0zricko0z
This some alterIWNet/FourDeltaOne/alterOps shit lol.

And now is Repz xD
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
And now is Repz xD

OH HELL NO

UGX plz no repz status I'll die
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Posting this on behalf of Mikey:
So Trem says this “You did not leave us with a simple agreement, you left us with a fake ultimatum. Either we sign an agreement with you to keep the designs or we discard your designs. We chose to disgard your designs and start over”

And then UGX Does this http://prntscr.com/9tghyp

So if UGX are saying they are discarding my designs then why are they continuing to use them for the site?

More lies from UGX. I will talk more about it when I am unbanned tonight. Also Harry is out right lying about the code thing. I have never helped him to my knowledge the last thing I would do is try to mess up a project or to bind keys to vid_restart? Like WTF.

here is my concept for the new theme. Just a little more proof that they are going against their word with everything.

http://i.imgur.com/kJVMhTa.jpg
Here it using my javascript code.
Here it is saying its loading my css ( the sites style )

So yeah. That is just amazing. Trem please try to lie with out leaving things like that in there.

http://imgur.com/ouRFmNl

I put hours worth of work into that and Trem is out right using it although refusing my offer to keep the site.

See you will all learn this soon enough. UGX Lies. They are not being transparent they are being careful with what they say and what they show you.

Personal note:
Mikey simply needed someone to post this in his name therefore I did. I have no quarrel with UGX nor Mikey, but I don't like misinformation. Personally I feel both parties are in the wrong here.

(FYI: Second screenshot is from my machine and the reason it looks weird is because I forgot to turn off my Stylish theme I run on UGX.)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Spoiler: click to open...
So it must be every user that AoKMiKeY took from the UGX-MOD site :'( :o
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So it must be every user that AoKMiKeY took from the UGX-MOD site :'( :o
For all we know, yes. He can't prove he didn't.

Personally I feel both parties are in the wrong here.
Ah yes because you know 100% of the story from both sides right?  :facepalm:

So if UGX are saying they are discarding my designs then why are they continuing to use them for the site?
Oh don't worry it will continue to be redesigned until it no longer contains anything from you. I did not intend for donors to find out they had access to it, their access has now been revoked until the development is done.

More lies from UGX. I will talk more about it when I am unbanned tonight.
"More lies"? We haven't lied about anything.

http://i.imgur.com/kJVMhTa.jpg
Here it using my javascript code.
Here it is saying its loading my css ( the sites style )

So yeah. That is just amazing. Trem please try to lie with out leaving things like that in there.
Again I haven't lied about anything. Perhaps you should also tell people you are only responsible for the design of the homepage, nav bar, and the board index while you're at it? And that the entire rest of the theme was progressed by me? Don't worry about your precious javascript slider, I'll have that removed and replaced with something that works properly before anything goes public. The design is also subject to change although it barely even looks like your concept any more.

See you will all learn this soon enough. UGX Lies. They are not being transparent they are being careful with what they say and what they show you.
Oh please, feel free to show something that proves this. You're so full of shit it's leaking out of your eye sockets.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I'm not either side of this argument but the question is why is MiKeY mad all a sudden at you guys the (UGX-Team) did you do something to annoy him? Or is he just mad for no reason and took the info?  :o
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I'm not either side of this argument but the question is why is MiKeY mad all a sudden at you guys the (UGX-Team) did you do something to annoy him? Or is he just mad for no reason and took the info?  :o
He's mad because since he left the team we don't want to use the UGX Launcher designs he spent time on. Clearly it's really annoyed him that his time went to waste.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
He's mad because since he left the team we don't want to use the UGX Launcher designs he spent time on. Clearly it's really annoyed him that his time went to waste.

In my opinion, If he spent time working on the design for the UGX Launcher he should be able to used it because its something he spent his time on when he could be working on other things :P

But Again that's just my opinion I can be right or I can be wrong :P
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
In my opinion, If he spent time working on the design for the UGX Launcher he should be able to used it because its something he spent his time on when he could be working on other things :P

But Again that's just my opinion I can be right or I can be wrong :P
His terms for allowing us to use the designs were not something we wished to accept. Is something unclear about that? Why should be be forced? Or better yet why should he have the right threaten us if we don't?
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
His terms for allowing us to use the designs were not something we wished to accept. Is something unclear about that? Why should be be forced? Or better yet why should he have the right threaten us if we don't?

Don't mean to oppose you, but was his term of the agreement he offered to simply credit him? Why would that not be desirable for you?

Also, a little side note, earlier you said
"Nothing about our response to you has been childish. We respond to threats with appropriate action. Using scare tactics is childish. "

Then later follow up with this?
"Oh please, feel free to show something that proves this. You're so full of shit it's leaking out of your eye sockets."

I'm not calling it chidlish, but I'm sure that could be said in better ways, no? :)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Don't mean to oppose you, but was his term of the agreement he offered to simply credit him? Why would that not be desirable for you?
It didn't matter what the terms of agreement were. We no longer want to be associated with him, and that would include using his designs in the program. He would have gotten credit on the program even if none of this had happened and he was still on the team. There was never a thought of not giving him credit. This is simply how we want to handle the situation, I don't understand why we don't have a choice in what we do?

I'm not calling it chidlish, but I'm sure that could be said in better ways, no? :)
When you read an 18 year old constantly accusing your entire team of "lies lies and more lies" you start to get a little frustrated.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
It didn't matter what the terms of agreement were. We no longer want to be associated with him, and that would include using his designs in the program. He would have gotten credit on the program even if none of this had happened and he was still on the team. There was never a thought of not giving him credit. This is simply how we want to handle the situation, I don't understand why we don't have a choice in what we do?

Completely understandable. You should obviously get to choose what to include and not include in your works.

When you read an 18 year old constantly accusing your entire team of "lies lies and more lies" you start to get a little frustrated.

Agreeable, you're handling this in a mature fashion, a few words won't make a difference when the opposing party is spewing lies at you.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Agreeable, you're handling this in a mature fashion, a few words won't make a difference when the opposing party is spewing lies at you.
lol well he handles it better than I have on occasion at least lol  :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I think people should always tell the truth instead of spreading rumours about people ;)

And if the rumours are false I think they should come out to everyone and tell them they are false in this case MiKeY.  <3
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
JR-Imagine's Groups
Ah yes because you know 100% of the story from both sides right?  :facepalm:
So let me get this straight:
You specifically state you wouldn't use his designs anymore yet continue to edit (and therefore continue to use) them in contradiction to yourself. You then claim it looks nothing like the designs Mikey created yet clearly it's nearly the exact same. You might want to learn about copyright laws. Alteration without the author's permission is prohibited with most licenses (and when under no license usage is strictly forbidden, let alone alteration). You basically just admitted to breaking copyright laws. Now please explain to me how I can't say you too are in the wrong here instead of childishly stating my opinion is invalid because I don't know the full details on something. It's your topic created by a staff member, if you don't want people to share their opinion, lock it. If you don't want people to share their opinion without knowing the full details, then provide the full details. We were given freedom of speech to express our opinions, therefore you can always expect people to voice their thoughts.

Instead of having a bitch fit about how "an 18 year old" is acting "immature" (once again, he too was in the wrong by making threats), how about you look at yourself for a second and question your own behaviour towards the parties involved and any other community members. I'm utterly sick and tired of your behaviour towards those who may not agree with your opinions and views (a great example of your immaturity shining in this aspect is the Oil Rig thread, throwing insults at your own members voicing an opinion). You created a successful community, now please don't screw it up by turning into an ignorant and egocentric prick.

TL;DR Either provide full details or stop whining about people voicing their opinions on something one of your staff members posted.

Loading ...