UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Ithrial (See Video For Example)(Beta-stable-version-1.0)

broken avatar :(
Created 6 years ago
by Undeadmetal
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer

Ithrial....
==========================================================================================================

IF SOMEONE WANTS AND THEY GET ME SCREENSHOTS OF THE BO3 MODTOOLS BIN FILES I CAN MAKE A VERSION FOR BO3

What if instead of running Call of Duty's default launcher and doing everything the easy normal way....
you could do something different?

As a short explanation, this combines the ugx website and your modtools into one easy program that simply drops
into your bin and you open it from there via a shortcut or something.

Features:
- Ugx-Built-In Website (Practically just runs off of your default browser from my understanding, but it maybe standalone.)
- CoDWaW Launcher
- CoDWaW Asset Manager
- CoDWaW Radiant
All hooked into one simple ui-

Video Of Ithrial

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE TO RUN AS  ADMINISTRATOR

www.mediafire.com

mega.nz

NON-STEAM COMPATABILITY:
(Coming Soon)(Technically Works Now Just Need Upload Some Files)
For now just download the normal program and even if you don't have steam just drag and drop into your C Drive
Now open the rar file all the way until you get to the bin and you'll find three files and a folder...copy them to your
CoDWaWDirectory Bin.

How to Install:

Step One: Extract zip file into your local disk... DONE

Known Issues/Bugs
Known Bugs
1. Sometimes the housed programs will not close when you close Ithrial but run in the background(not too often) -to fix- [Close them in Task Manager]
2. Scrolling not working (move mouse to an edge of the browser area and click then scroll near the edges)
3. Things I don't feel like listing and things I don't know about for now.
4. I tried to get the other modtool programs and the way I grab up the programs simply won't work for those two. so I am working on fixing that now.
5. Sign-In Issues...-to fix- [Click the upperleft hand box and head to Ugx-Home then click the login button a different type of login screen will appear login there.

notes:
* early release and testing version there will be some issues
* currently supports waw steam version only
*  when loading it will ask "always ask for files of this type" or something along those lines uncheck the box for each program for smooth loadup
* to goto normal screen use the ugx-mods webbrowser maximize button to do it then to go back to fullscreen use the options page maximize button
* may have issues if your local disk is not set  to C as defaulted[/spoiler]
Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:59:33 am by Undeadmetal

Loading ...